4- Premiere.

Before Athanasia knew it, the sun was up and shooting it rays upon the busy city. It was a pretty peaceful morning with Athanasia sleeping heavenly, until the door was opened without prior notice which made Athanasia jolt from slumber. She was petrified, having her hand on where her heart is located, "My god, I felt my heart sink into my stomach." She muttered as the curtains were pulled open. "Wake up!" Jeanette hurried towards her cousins bed, enthusiastically. "I'm awake." The blonde girl sighed and groaned, pulling the covers over her head, closing her eyes shut due to the overdose of uninvited sun rays. "We have a lot to do, today." Jennette pulled the covers to reveal the petite girl.

Athanasia had her messy bed hair and wrinkled nightgown due to her turning around the bed while unconscious. "Go get ready. Uncle and Auntie already left, so it's only us. I'll make sure the maids bring your breakfast here so we can get you ready." The brunette was like Athanasia's assistant right now. It's like she had a a clipboard in her hands and was reading out her schedule, "Please don't remind me of work. Even so, I'll get ready after lunch. We have plenty of time." Athanasia tried to change her mind. Lily, on the other hand was pulling open the curtains and fixing it, since Jeanette didn't do a good job opening the curtains. "Mmm" The brunette laid on the bed and looked up at the gypsum design on the ceiling. "Alright. After lunch we will not waste a second." Jeanette asserted. Athanasia just sighed as that's the only thing she could do in this specific moment.

After some time, Athanasia was all ready for the day. She had her hair in a loose braid and was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants since she is going to change soon, plus, she needed to be comfortable if she's going to sit in one place while the beauty professionals pretty her up.

"Do you plan on dating someone?"

"Ha?!"

That question came out of the blue and pulled Athanasia out of her train of thoughts. It was so unexpected and the timing wasn't so great. "What do you mean?" The innocent girl's face was puzzled. "Ah, there's no hidden meaning behind the question. I'm just asking out of curiosity. I mean, you're 18, your parents are going to let you date, right?" The bright girl sounded excited. "With my father? Never." Athanasia avouched. "I'm pretty sure you'll be able to. Have some hope." Jeanette tried to gladden her cousin up, by she didn't know if it worked or was applicable. "Wake me up when they come." Athanasia simply replied and laid down on the couch.

"Athy, no!"

"Athy, yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

They went on for a couple of minutes... maybe more, if anyone saw them, they would think they were some children fighting over something so minor and childish. However, it prevented Athanasia from falling asleep, again. So, we could say that Jeanette knew how to distract her cousin and keep her awake.

"Can I sleep?" Athanasia was sitting on a high, comfortable chair right now while the hairdresser was doing Athanasia's hair. "No. Eat your food." It was around 1PM, now. The hairdresser came earlier than expected, but it wasn't a disadvantage, it was convenient for them. "What time did you sleep yesterday?" Lily asked and Athanasia yawned, "I didn't check the time." Stated the girl who was tolerating this situation she was in because of her cousin. Don't get her wrong, she loved her cousin, but in some situations, she just wanted to hide from her.

Time passed fairly easily and before anyone knew, it was 4PM already. "Are you done? You need to leave in 30 minutes." Jeanette checked the time to make sure she got it right. "Yeah." Athanasia was standing in front of her full-body mirror and checked herself out as Lily was zipping up her dress. "I'll get going, now. Have fun at the premiere." Jeanette stood besides her cousin and Athanasia looked at the taller girl, "Have a safe trip home." Athanasia turned back to her jewelry set and grabbed an earring. Jeanette's footsteps started fading when she walked away. "You look gorgeous, Athy." Lily said, honestly and Athanasia smiled, a blush making it way to her face, "Thank you, Lily."

Athanasia walked out of the dressing room when she was done. She looked stunning. She was wearing a light pink chiffon dress. The top part wasn't opaque, it was very see-through. It had flowers on the dress' neckline. Since it's transparent, she wore a beige/pink v-line tank top and it had flowers prettying it up on her waist. The other half of the dress was long and flowy. It had some flowers here and there. Athanasia has her hair in a chignon bun, embedded with flowers and had some strands of hair down. She had a white purse with some flowers on it. To compete the look, she had to have some accessory. She chose a silver jewelry set to fit with the peach, floral, aesthetic look.

The car ride was long and tiring due to the traffic. Even though, she left early, she was still a little late due to the traffic. But she knew, if she left earlier, she would've got there very early and that isn't fun. Athanasia liked going to premiere's, interviews, etc. But she hated all the work she had to do before going there.

"Athanasia! Here!"

"Oh my god! She looks stunning!"

"The female lead has arrived!"

"Yes! Go!"

"Here, Athanasia!"

"Take a picture!"

Ah, those blinding lights of camera's kept flashing. All Athanasia could do is smile and look at them. She stepped out of the car with guards around her. She waved her hand as she walked down the path to the red carpet. She saw the other crew members and greeted them. After they were done taking pictures and posing for the camera. They had a small interview with the reporters that were asking the questions. Then, they headed inside the cinema to watch the movie and proceed with their night.

When she first entered, she spotted a black haired guy. She didn't think much of it, until he turned around, crimson, ruby eyes, locked with cyan, ocean eyes. "You?!" She asked and the guy scrunched his nose. "Why are you here?!" She said, in disbelief and headed towards him. The day was going good and she didn't want it to be ruined because of a specific someone. "Haaaa, shouldn't you at least have some respect for the directors guest?" He said with spite. "When it comes to you, I don't think there's the need to be respectful. You laughed at me like I'm some type of joke." She fought back, crossing her arms, despising the way he talked back to her.

"The movie is starting. Let's get going." A voice shouted.

Athanasia turned her head towards the voice. She had planned on not going to watch the movie. She is here for the red carpet and the after movie party. She didn't like watching movies she starred in. "Heard this movie had a bunch of ugly faces of you. I'm excited." He had an evil grin on his face and she gasped, "How dare you disrespect me like that?! I have good acting facial skills!" She gritted her teeth and held a fist. "Are you going to wail and cry, now?" Lucas spoke in a baby voice to agitate her.

She turned around and stomped towards the crew. She decided on going to watch the movie to see that black, dark night haired male's reaction. Although, she doubted he will even have a reaction of the movie, or even have a feedback.

This mutual hatred is never ending.