29- The Things You Do To My Heart.

A dim, cold room is where the body of Genevieve was laying on the bed, tucked in, in deep slumber; sleeping carelessly. She had passed out at 12AM, with her phone that was now falling out of her loosened grip.

She was soundlessly asleep, no worries, and no thoughts that made her sad. The darkness and coldness of the room made her feel at ease for some reason.

That was until her phone started buzzing. Every buzz was followed with a flashing light due to the notifications that were popping up one after another in a fast pace in the home screen. Her phone kept going off like an annoyed rattlesnake.

Genevieve fluttered her eyes open, tightening her grip on the phone that was balanced in the palm of her hand. She rotated her palm so she could see why was she receiving many notifications at once. Genevieve was confident enough to fight off the urge to close her eyes, even though the light emitted from the cellphone's screen was blinding. Once her vision cleared up and she was able to see her screen without squinting her eyes, she quickly swiped left to view the text she had received.

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪
5:36AM, Today.

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:36AM): hey you awake?

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:37AM): Vieve

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:37AM): please reply

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:37AM): kshaojs

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:37AM): ls

There were many more messages that Ellie had sent afterwards. Ellie didn't stop spamming, up until Genevieve typed.

Me (5:41AM): yes yes are u ok?

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:41AM): heia

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:41AM): omg thank god

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:42AM): I'm sorry did I wake you up?

Me (5:42AM): don't worry about it

Me (5:42AM): is there something you need?

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:42AM): yes yes

Me (5:43AM): ??

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:43AM): pick me up

Me (5:43AM): ?

Me (5:44AM): What do you mean??

Me (5:44AM): is it like last time

Me (5:44AM): you want to take a late night drive?

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 sent a live location.

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:44AM): I would love to do that ooooo

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:44AM): but

Me (5:44AM): But?

Dumbass Ellie 🤬🔪 (5:45AM): I woke up in a strangers bed,,,,,