10- Family Dinner.

"I-I present princess Audrisia De Allair Odger." A voice declared.

The emperor was looking down at the small girl with his unreadable, emotionless face. He had his elbow rested on the throne's armrest as he leaned his head on the palm of his hand. He had a leg on top of the other as in he is asserting dominance with the way he's seated.

'Oh.' Was the only thought that crossed the petite girl's mind.

She looked up at him to his face stay emotionless, but she got a weird aura from him. A hatred aura to be exact. He had a frown on his face, making him look uninterested with the girl who he doesn't even consider a daughter.

'It's daddy.' The blonde, sapphire eyed girl seemed a bit nervous. She had her lips parted a bit as she kept her gaze fixated on the man in front of her. The man she considers a father. The man who despises her for an anonymous reason. The man who allegedly loved her. And the man who she is blood linked to.

A guy, who looked like he was a guard whispered some words to her. "Ah- princ- princess. Excuse me, but... kneel. Please." The guy then stood properly as he saw the girl drop down to the ground right before her father.

Whispers and murmurs could be heard from the guests that obligately came to his highnesses birthday occasion.

"Audrisia." The emperor spoke and the little girl raised her head to look at the blond male, "With a generosity unbecoming of me," The girl that once had a grip on the skirt of her dress, let loose. "I have let you, The wench who dared to ridicule me, live."

The crowd of guests were hit like a ton of bricks, speechless. They couldn't believe what just came out of his majesty's mouth. The beloved daughter of the emperor, is being derision derided in front of everyone.

"But even days like this, you disturb my peace of mind. Now, what should I do with you?" The male who holds a higher position than his daughter spoke out of mockery. He seemed to hold some type of unknown grudge against the girl he once cherished.

"Your majesty!" The auburn haired male uttered dubiously. "Your majesty, please keep calm...!" The redheaded guard of the emperor tried to keep him calm from doing any harm to the small girl.

A glare was shot towards the guard, "Flin Robinson." He said it in a matter to warn his loyal guard, that stayed by his side since day one. His voice was enough to silence someone. "Do you wish to be executed for treason?" His voice was toneless, yet orotund. It sent shivers down the poor male's back. "...!"

He turned his gaze back to the girl who was carrying his mana as of now, "Is her impudence not due to those who have coddled her as a princess until now?" The girl's face seemed to be expressed with shock. She had her eyes widened and head lifted up high, to look at the emperor who was sitting on the throne with no worries, other than the female. "Padma Baek." He verbalized his name sternly.

The male who the emperor called out for, answered almost immediately, without hesitation, "Yes, your majesty?" He clasped his hands together and looked at him.

His majesty kept his eyes fixated on the young lady, who had kneeled right before him, and is still is on the floor, "What do you think of the wench kneeling before me?" It was cruel of his majesty to keep his eyes on the girl who was hurting because of his actions, yet didn't show any.

The guy looked at the girl, then back to his highness, "Is she not the princess, Audrisia De Allair Odger, your majesty?" He questioned, lacking confidence in his statement, as he saw his majesty's behavior towards the innocent looking soul.

Not even a moment, the emperor who wasn't wearing a crown answered in no doubt, "Wrong." That sent daggers to the little girl. She felt as if her heart could bleed any moment. How could he just abandon her like that? "That wench is neither my daughter, nor a princess." He added to his last statement, adding the pressure on the girl.