8- Interview.

It hasn't been long since their filming, but as busy as Athanasia is, it wasn't a surprise that she had an interview. It didn't surprise in the slightest.

The filming day wasn't as exhausting as she thought. It would be. Maybe it was because she didn't have much of a role in the first season, but she knows in season 2, the spotlight will shift towards her, which means she has to work hard.

The thought of just working with Lucas made her want to quit right then and there. But, it's all about patience. Patience is key, after all. Nobody knows what scenarios will occur in the future so might as well just stay where she is right now and continue doing whatever she likes, rather than leaving because of a specific someone.

She was now standing in front of her mirror, checking herself out. Her outfit for the day wasn't something she worked very hard on. It was simple yet cute in the latest trends. She wore a dark green tank top with a short black skirt. She wore some stocking and heels that fit the look and to top it off, she added a coat to her outfit. For her hair, she did something simple. Just some space buns and she wrapped dark green ribbons around them. For accessories, she wore a silver earring and a necklace. She had some rings on her fingers.

"Ready to leave, now?" That voice belonged to no one other than her cousin. Yes, her cousin was going with her in this interview. "Yeah." Athanasia said as she put on her heels. "When do you plan on getting your own place?" Her cousin question, curiously. "You get a place, first then ask me." Athanasia answered her and that left the brunette with nothing to say but his sigh. "Here, Listen. I want to move out this year, and I have found a flat but my parents are kind of not trusting me to live alone...?" Jeanette and Athanasia started chatting like how they normally do. It wasn't a surprise that Jeanette wold spend most of her time at Athanasia's estate, it's because both of them had no siblings and were bored most of the time. To add on that, both parents are busy.

"When do you have free time?" Athanasia shrugged, not knowing the answer for that question. "Why are you asking?" Athanasia shifted her attention from her phone to the taller girl. "Ah, it's that the girls want to have a tea party picnic thing. You don't check the group chat, do you?" Jeanette proclaimed and the younger girl smiled cheekily. "I don't know. I'll check in with my manager and then I'll tell you." The light haired girl remarked.

Both girls were walking down the stairs, heels clacking the ceramic floor. Athanasia stopped and Jeanette didn't hear Athanasia walking, so she turned around to see the girl waiting for something. "What is it?" The dark haired girl waited for an answer and Athanasia started walking, again. "Looking for Felix." The shorter girl answered and Jeanette threw an arm around Athanasia's shoulders, "He is probably with uncle. What? Do you want to ask him something?" Jeanette questioned and the other girl simply shook her head, no. They both headed out of the mansion, walking down more stairs to get to the car that was waiting for them.

Soon, they reached their destination for the interview and headed towards the entrance. The camera's flashed on them as they walked but they didn't mind it. When they got in, they got some makeup artists to touch up their makeup. Both girls waited for their names to be called out for before they appeared on the stage.

"...Athanasia De Alger Obelia and Jeanette De Alger Obelia! Welcome!" Cheers filled the room as soon as the interviewer declared the two famous actress' presence.

Both girls walked out with a smile and waved. They greeted each other and started with the serial of questions. "I heard that you're working on a new series, together this time, also." The interviewer implied and both girls nodded before Athanasia answered, "Yeah, actually this time most of the crew from, 'The Script' will make an appearance." She spoke diligently and the audience got excited. "The trailer is coming out soon." Jeanette added and smiled at the enthusiasm of the crowd.