56- Happily Ever Birthday.

"Okay guys, I'll take my wife." Lawrence announced, picking up Iara who was about to take another drink.

She halted, then shook her head. "No, you're not. They need me here." She turned to the others who gave her an indifferent look. "What the fuck, guys." She stared at them in disbelief.

"Please, I beg you," Lucas started. "Take your wife away." He plopped a grape in his mouth, a smirk on his face.

Ellie, who had her arms wrapped around Genevieve, nodded her head. "Yeah, she's drinking all the daiquiris."

Iara gasped, "That is... Fuck you guys. Let's go, Lawrence." She grabbed her husband's hand, heading towards the door. Everybody knew she was being lighthearted with the joking, so everyone said goodbye. But before she left, she turned around and smiled at Athanasia. "Can't wait to see the birthday girl tomorrow! You better pretty up!"

"I'll be the prettiest girl at the party." Athanasia said, confidently, while placing down the tray of dessert and drinks.

"As you should." Iara blew her a kiss before leaving, her husband behind her.

"So, when are you guys planning on sleeping?" Daisy asked, placing a face mask on her boyfriend's face. She had his bangs clipped to the back, so it doesn't get in the way. "Because I'm getting pretty tired." She smoothed the mask on his face.

Jeanette shrugged, "I don't know. I'm planning on staying up all night." She looked at Ijekiel who was laying down with a face mask on his face.

All the girls have forced the guys to join them with their skin care night, and they even planned to all sleepover at the Obelia beach mansion. Lawrence and Iara are an exception, they said they couldn't sleepover for some unknown reasons. Lucas seemed to know the reason, because he gave them a disgusted look, muttering something under his breath.

The thing that Athanasia thought of as unfair, was how everyone was sharing a room with someone while she wasn't. Ever since her friends started dating, it has been so awful. Don't get her wrong, she was happy for all of them, but thought it was unfair. But no rushing, there will be a time where she will be grossly in love, just like them.

"Hey, no staying up all night!" Genevieve shook her head. "Especially you! You will pass out mid party. I don't want that. Tomorrow is Athy's big day." She clicked her tongue. "Also, I think your boyfriend is already asleep." She glanced at Ijekiel who was peacefully laying down.

"He is not!" With betrayed look displayed on her face, Jeanette started shaking her boyfriend slightly, noticing how he was not even replying to her calling him. "...Maybe he really did fall asleep." She puckered her lips, almost pouting.

Athanasia laughed, putting on a face mask. "Don't be so sad. I'll go to sleep after I take the mask off. I'm pretty tired too." She yawned, covering her mouth with her hand. "I need to be energized for tomorrow." She grabbed a new sheet of mask, heading over to Lucas.

"Oh, thank you." He put his hand out for it, thinking she will give it to him. Instead, he heard a tear, and the next thing he noticed was her staring up at his hair.

"El, I need a hair clip." Athanasia had her hand out, feeling the material of the clip on the palm of her hand. "Thank you." She said, clipping Lucas's hair to the back. She made sure no hair was on his face before opening the face mask, and applying it on his face.

Lucas blinked, staring at Athanasia who looked pleased with her work. Lucas then turned to the others who laughed at how confused at the pace of everything.

Daisy was now cutting fruit and feeding her boyfriend, something she was used to, "Pass me the fruit in front of you." She told Genevieve without raising her head.