5- After Movie Party.

'Yup, knew it.' Was the only thing that Athanasia thought of when she was sitting in her seat to watch the movie. It hasn't been 10 minutes into the movie and that guy is already feeling drowsy. He would probably fall asleep any time soon. Don't get her wrong, it was an advantage for her. He wouldn't be able to make fun of her throughout the rest of the day, but she also wanted to show him that she's amazing at acting.

"oH, i hEArd thAt tHiS mOvIe hAS a bUnCh Of uGly fAceS oF yOU. iM eXCiTEd." She mimicked him in a low voice so she wouldn't bother the people watching the movie. She huffed as she crossed her arms. She turned her head to face the movie rather than the sleepy male's face. Looking at his face made her want to throw up, and the same goes for Lucas.

Lucas raised an eyebrow and opened an eye, "Oh, so you want me to see those ugly faces. Why didn't you say that from the beginning?" He sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. Athanasia gripped the seat's armrest and took a deep breath. "If you disrespect me like that, I might, no, I will kick your ass all the way to the other side of the world." She threatened and he cooed sarcastically, "You're being so considerate, right now. It's adorable." He leaned against the armrest and she rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Please keep your voice down." The person besides Athanasia spoke and she apologized. Their seating place was Lucas sitting on the last chair in the row, besides him Athanasia and besides Athanasia were the other members and the filming crew.

"It's nice that you joined us, today, Athanasia. Is there a specific reason? Everyone was shocked when you agreed to watching the movie with us." The person besides Athanasia whispered to her and she rubbed the back of her neck, "Aha, no, it's nothing. I just had a change of mind last minute." She proclaimed and she glanced at the ruby-eyes male with hatred in her eyes. The ruby-eyed male just shrugged her off since he felt someone staring at him.

"Alright, wake me up when the movie's over. Your acting skills makes this movie cheap." The black haired male commented and sunk back in his seat, letting his eyelids slowly shut. "I'll not wake you up. Have fun waking up later when we leave the cinema for the after movie party." The blonde female said, almost immediately when the guy told her to wake him up and his response to what she said was a sigh.

'A SIGH?!' She grumbled, 'At least say something! What? Is he out of things to say? Seems like I already won.' The girl thought with a mischievous grin. Feeling the taste of the sweet, sweet achievement closer and closer.

"Yeah, right. How can a dumb person like you be able to wake someone up. You still don't have the ability to. I shouldn't have gotten high expectations of you or way ahead of myself. I'm sorry. You should've told me earlier if you didn't know how to wake someone up." He remarked and his smirk was visible. You could spot it from miles away.

She stayed silent trying to intake and process the amount of nonsense, bullshit that just sprouted out of the dark haired male's mouth. "Pardon?" Her eyes were pointing daggers at him as she appeared to be mad. "Ça ne fait rien." The man said which literally translates to 'It's nothing.'

"What did you just say?" She asked and he took a glimpse at her, "I thought we were speaking French, now?"

And that continued on and on throughout the whole movie. Just them whispering and muttering curses at each other or just comebacks in general. The person beside Athanasia only heard illegible words. Some of them were heard clearly, but most of them were like witches, incoherent words.

When the movie ended, everyone was happy with the outcome, how their hard work paid off into this beautiful creation. "Wooo!" Clapping noises and cheers could be heard from the crew members. "Good job, everyone." The director congratulated everyone.