18- Emotional Support.

Ellie knocked on the bathroom door before entering the bathroom. She saw the curtain of the shower opening slowly. Ellie handed Athanasia a towel and placed the clothes on the counter. "Athy, where do you want to go after you finish showering?" She asked as she looked at the fogged up mirror. Ellie waited for a response from the blonde girl that just stepped out of the shower. "I don't know." She gave her an answer after some time. "Okay. I'll be waiting outside for you." Ellie walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Ellie grabbed a hairdryer and plugged it in. She got everything ready for the girl who is in the bathroom. She sat on the counter, leaning against the wall as she scrolled down her phone, looking at the celebrity news, keeping up with the drama. "Wait what..?" Were the words that left her lips, sending it to Jeanette.

(Ellie's phone)

JEANS 👖
3:57PM, Today.

Me (3:57PM): https://www.celebnews.com/latestnews?3==shocking-news-/HnlOw28ln

Athanasia peered at herself in the cloudy mirror which it hardly let any light reflect off it translucent surface. She dropped the towel to her feet and got into the clothes Ellie brought her. It was a little big on her, because all Ellie wears are oversized shirts or hoodies at home. She wrapped a towel on her head and left the bathroom, looking around.

Ellie placed her phone down quickly, almost slapping it onto the ceramic counter. She smiled and plugged her phone in the charger. "Let me dry your hair for you." She patted the chair in front of her and Athanasia followed obediently. She sat down with ease. And Ellie got straight to working on drying her friend's hair.

The sound of the loud hairdryer filled the room. The sound of the doorbell ringing made the older woman put down the hairdryer. She went to unlock the door to reveal a girl with dark skin, beautiful green eyes. "Come in." Ellie walked back to Athanasia, continuing to dry her wet hair.

Daisy closed the door behind her and threw her stuff on the couch, "Athy!" Daisy took a seat in front of Athanasia who gave her a small smile. Daisy started talking and Athanasia's mood started getting a bit better.

By the time Ellie finished with Athanasia's hair, two more girls arrived. Genevieve and Jeanette. The whole group had arrived, making Ellie's plan work.

"Wow, haven't seen Ellie with no makeup for a long time." Jeanette sarcastically said and Ellie let out a fake laugh, "Please, suck a dick and choke on it. Thanks." Ellie adjusted her round glasses and everyone laughed. "I haven't seen you wear glasses in so long. Are these glasses new? Or did you just change the frame?" Genevieve snatched the glasses away and she wore them, "New glasses, new lenses, new frame, new everything. Now, give it back. I can't see shit." Ellie unplugged he hairdryer and placed it on the side, "Oh, one lenses I can see clearly, the other is kind of hazy and blurry." Genevieve remarked. "Bitch, stop acting dumb. I have a lazy eye, that's why. Now give it back before I break every bone and joint in you body." Ellie threatened with a chilly smile. "No." Genevieve placed the glasses on the counter and Ellie started tickling her.

"NOOO STOP IT!" Genevieve said between laughters as she fell on the ground, hitting her head with a thud. They all went quiet for a second, making sure she was awake, but laughter arose again after Genevieve snorted out of how much she was laughing. "DUMBASS, ARE YOU OKAY?" Daisy helped Genevieve up, still laughing.

Ellie was sitting on the chair that was hanging from the ceiling, taking a video of what had happened to save it for the future. Athanasia was sitting on the couch, next to Jeanette who was continuously mimicking somebody, making everyone laughed. "IS THAT MRS SAGGY TITS? OH I HATED HER WITH ALL MY LIFE." Ellie yelled so Jeanette could hear her.