47- Jeanette's Plan.

"That's it for today's lecture." Said the professor as he walked back to his desk.

Athanaisa grabbed her belongings while many thoughts were circulating her head. Many things had happened these past weeks. Athanasia had finally broke it off with Ijekiel, and oddly enough, her and Lucas began getting closer. Ellie has been busy with something, but she still sends messages to the group chat. Genevieve hasn't been much online nor has she been reaching out. Daisy is smitten and is happy in her relationship. Jeanette... is doing what Jeanette would normally do.

Athanasia walked out of the lecture hall, checking her phone. "Guess everything is moving too fast." She said as she checked her calendar.

Strangely, maybe because Athanasia has become conscious of Ijekiel, she feels like she hasn't been seeing him even on campus. However, they almost never see each other on campus, so it doesn't make sense why Athanasia is feeling that way.

Once Athanasia got in her car, she heard the sound of a notification. She glanced at her phone screen to see a notification from the group chat with her friends. She briefly checked it to see them chat about trivial things.

There's something that has been bothering Athanasia for a little while now. How Jeanette still hasn't given up on Ijekiel, that takes some strong will to do. Ijekiel hasn't contacted Athanasia ever since the break up, and so is Athanasia. Athanasia didn't do it because she knew he'd need space, so she never thought about texting him. Plus, she knew that there's someone checking up on him. That someone being her cousin.

Athanasia sighed. She needed a moment to relax from everything that has been happening; a little breather.

If there's one thing Athanasia had realized is that she feels at ease when she's with people surrounding her, to be specific, her friends but knowing that everyone is busy and doesn't have time for anything makes her melancholic. It didn't matter anyways, soon, everything will be back to normal. Summer is close.

-

🐼
2:06PM, Today.

San (2:06PM): Thank you hyung for Blake :)

Me (2:07PM): what

Me (2:07PM): did you rename my snake?

Iara (2:08PM): lol

Evangeline (2:09PM): oppa has a snake?

Iara (2:09PM): had* a snake

Evangeline (2:10PM): WHAT

Evangeline (2:10PM): why didn't I know

Me (2:11PM): you were busy with school, also Iara, didn't I tell you to tell San not to change Bat's name?

Evangeline (2:12PM): the snakes name is Bat?

San (2:12PM): the snake name was Bat?!

Iara (2:13PM): cause it was a horrible name, that's why I didn't tell San

Iara (2:13PM): but I'm quite disappointed in San too, he also chose a bad name for a snake- WHY BLAKE?!

Evangeline (2:14PM): can I see a pic of the snake

San sent 2 attachments.

Evangeline (2:15PM): should have named it obsidian or something like that not Blake or Bat

Me (2:16PM): why did you even name it Blake?

Iara (2:17PM): his reason is so stupid 😭

San (2:17PM): Black + Snake = Blake