46- You What?!

"Gosh, you're sick and still are wondering about that boy's health?? Are you crazy?!" Daisy said as she placed the wet towel on Jeanette's forehead.

Jeanette groaned at Daisy's words and closed her eyes shut. "What if he's sick like me... did I hurt him last night." Nasal voice that indicated the cold Jeanette caught.

"Didn't you say you made it so you left more hurt than him? Stop talking about that boy, you're irritating me." Daisy looked at Jeanette pitifully. The state she was in, yet she was still worried about someone who couldn't care less about her.

"Yeah, but..." Jeanette pouted, turning her head away from Daisy. "I might've hurt him..." She mumbled, the tightening in her chest made it feel as if she couldn't breathe properly. Have heartaches always been this painful? "Can I call him?" Asked Jeanette.

"I'm not letting you call and check up on someone who had made you bedridden." Daisy said as she grabbed the bowl of porridge. "Now, eat some so you an take the medicine."

"I'm not hungry." Jeanette sighed, searching for the tissue box. "Plus, I'm not that sick. I can swing an axe at someone, believe me." Jeanette soon confirmed her statement false by barely being able to reach for the tissue box.

Unamused, stared at her Daisy, not buying anything she said. "Sure." She deadpanned.

Out of nowhere, the door swung open. Both Ellie and Genevieve barged in. Ellie looking like she got ready for a luxurious date, whilst Genevieve looking as if she has been living on 3 hours of sleep maximum and an insane amount of energy drinks. "What happened to our Nette?" Ellie asked and dropped her bag on the floor.

"I brought all kinds of medicine I could find at the pharmacy." Genevieve said and showed them the bag.

Everyone turned to Genevieve. "Why did you do that, it isn't that serious." Daisy said, her tone of voice spoke for itself; how done she is with her friends. She always wonders how her friends ended up being famous people when they're not that bright. Well, the media does like dumb people.

Genevieve sheepishly looked at the bag, reaching her hand in and grabbing something. "I got worried so I bought everything.. I got you gummy vitamins, though." She showed Jeanette who just smiled at all of them.

"Look at this dumbass, smiling so brightly even though she's sick." Ellie sat on the edge of the bed, pressing her hand on her cheeks. "You're burning." Unexpectedly, something wet trickled down to Ellie's hand that was still on Jeanette's cheek. Ellie quickly turned to Jeanette to see her tearful eyes. "Wha- why are you crying?" Ellie apprehensively asked, wiping the tears that kept streaming down her face with her thumbs.

Genevieve and Daisy tried to comfort Jeanette with Ellie, without knowing why she was sobbing uncontrollably. "What happened, oh my god." Genevieve asked, looking around the room frantically for tissues since the tissue box next to Jeanette finished.

"I just feel so happy that you guys are all here, it reminds me that someone will always be there for me." Jeanette cried and sniffled, whining as she tried to cover her face and to let those tears top falling. "Also I'm sick and it sucks that I'm stuck to the bed." She rubbed her eyes and took a breather.

Everyone around her just stared at her in awe. "God, you scared me!" Daisy laughed as she grabbed the new tissue box from Genevieve. "Yeah, goodness." Genevieve smiled brightly. "What even happened to make you confined to this bed." Ellie asked.

Jeanette was about to speak up, but Daisy stepped in. "Blow your nose and eat your porridge, I'll tell them." Jeanette nodded her head and looked at Daisy as she began talking.

"Well...." Daisy started.

Jeanette staggered her way to Daisy's apartment, leaving behind her a trail of water. She took off her shoes, placing the wet plastic bag on the table.