50- Love, Ex Lover.

"This sucks." Athanasia groaned and rubbed her head.

Jeanette's stared at her cousin before placing the seaweed soup on the counter. "You over drank last night." She told her with a titter. "Eat it, your mother made this for you before leaving."

Right, last night. Athanasia's birthday was mostly drinks featured with cake and presents. Talking about presents, Athanasia's eyes averted over to pile of presents on the corner of the room. They were all placed in the living room because they forgot to give her the presents last night, plus, she was drunk.

The presents she recalled opening were the presents from her parents. One, being a jewelry set from her father that seemed too extravagant (he probably asked Diana for her opinion on it). Two, cute outfits for Blackie since Athanasia has been saying she wanted to buy some but never found ones that were cute enough, and her mom have found things that she knew that Athanasia would love.

Athanasia sighed as she took a spoonful of the soup. "It is my birthday!" She whined.

Jeanette leaned on the counter. "Doesn't mean you should overdo it." She looked at her for a moment before walking away to do something important.

Athanasia continued eating her soup as memories from yesterday began flooding back in her head. For instance, the call with Lucas that every time she thinks about it, she get's embarrassed.

"Good morning, how are you feeling this morning, Athanasia?" The voice of her aunt pulled her away from her thoughts.

Athanasia gave her a weak smile and stirred her soup. "Horrible." She said, followed with laughter.

It was only her, Jeanette, and her aunt Penelope. From what Jeanette had told Athanasia, her parents went out to buy some stuff for tonight, while her father was in the backyard of the beach house.

"My, my." She walked up to her. "Did Jeanette get you the medicine?" She asked.

"Yeah, but I haven't drank it yet." She pointed to the medicine on the counter.

Her aunt took a seat next to her and smiled. "Well, you need to be energetic today, your birthday is today after all."

"Of course." Athanasia nodded.

"Mommmmm, dad wants you outside." Jeanette poked her head in, staring at her mother.

Penelope got off the chair, "What does he need?" She asked as she approached her daughter.

"I don't know, but he told me to call you." Jeanette walked past her mother and back to Athanasia. "I have plans for today." She said excitedly.

"What do you want to do?" Athanasia placed the spoon in the soup.

"Secret." She told her.

"Awh, come on!"

"No." Jeanette stated. "Finish up your soup and drink your medicine, we're gonna go after you dress up." She told her, staring at Athanasia who had her unruly hair open, wearing pajamas.

"Okay." Athanasia replied and dug in her food.

-

"Did you at least talk to her?" Daisy heard some murmuring from downstairs, she tiptoed her way downstairs and began to eavesdrop on whoever Damon was talking to.

"No, she's going to go bonkers." That's another familiar voice Daisy recognized almost instantly.

"I don't want to meddle in your relationship with her, but if there's one thing that I know about her is that she will be less mad if you told her everything rather than you not telling her a thing, thus, leaving her to find out on her own or from mutual friends, or worse," He paused, "From me."