19- Paparazzi.

The room that once was full pitch dark, with no light coming in, is now brightened up when Athanasia pulled the curtains open. Athanasia was standing on the couch that was in front of the window.

Athanasia woke up first, so she got ready first. Her cousin, on the other hand was still asleep. "Wake up!" Athanasia jumped on her without any disclaimer for the brunette who was asleep. Jeanette's reaction was pricelessly hilarious. She was shocked by the thing that had jumped on her, so she jolted awake from her sleep feeling some weight on her back. "Athaaaanaasiaaaaaa, get offfff! I'm awake! I swear!" Jeanette whined a bit and Athanasia got off of her back, laughing. "Okay! Come downstairs when you're done." Athanasia walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

"Good morning!" The blue eyed female greeted the others as she stretched her arms. "Good morning!" It was Ellie who was drinking milk chocolate while Genevieve was scolding her for drinking sugary drinks on an empty stomach. "Okay Shut up, you are all so noisy." Daisy said as she was walking down the stairs. "Good morning to you too." Said Genevieve.

Athanasia checked her phone and saw the so many missed calls from her parents. "Holy fuck! I forgot to tell my parents about me taking over here!" Athanasia quickly called her father and waited for him to pick up the call. "Athanasia!" It was her mother's voice. "Mom..." Athanasia replied and waited for her to say something. "Where have you been?! Your father and I were worried sick! He just went to sleep right now after lying to him telling him that you called me." Her mother seemed furious and Diana is almost never incandescent. "...I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you... but I slept over at Ellie's house. It's fine, right?" Athanasia made a little noise when she told her what had happened, and why she didn't come back home. "...My gosh... Athanasia what should I do with you, now? Just call your father later on. You may get scolded... or not. Just make sure you call him, okay? Or when you're home go into his office or something." Diana finally spoke after staying silent for some seconds. "Okay... I have to go now. See you at home." Athanasia eyed the clock as she spoke to her mother on the phone. "Drive there safely, okay? I love you." Even though Diana was mad at her, she always made sure to tell her those words. "Okay, mom. Love you too." Athanasia waited for her mother to end the call, and when she did, she put her phone in her small purse.

She turned around to see Jeanette coming down the stairs and daisy was sprawled down on the couch. Genevieve still lecturing the black haired female next to her. "Okay, shut up. You need a hug! Here you go!" Ellie hugged Genevieve and Genevieve sighed. "Let's just go that everyone is here, right?" Genevieve pushed Ellie away from her and Ellie hugged her form the back, walking behind her while her arms were around Genevieve's waist, just so she can annoy her. Well, it was more like Genevieve dragging Ellie. "Hey, get off!" Genevieve and Ellie fighting was a normal routine. They always fought, but of course, it wasn't something serious or a matter that would have a bad consequence.

"I'll drive! Daisy driving when it's just morning, we will probably get into a car accident." Genevieve proclaimed and grabbed the car keys. "Wow, rude, but that's the truth so I can't really fight you." Daisy groaned as she stood up. She shrieked as she stretched, which resulted to everyone laughing.

Genevieve was sitting the driver seat, next to her was Ellie and in the backseat it's daisy, in the middle it's Athanasia and next to her was Jeanette. They got some food on their way to the studio, but Ellie ordered another chocolate milk which made Genevieve sigh in dismay.

"Morning!" The group of girls who came in greeted everyone simultaneously. Athanasia looked at her left to see Ijekiel. She saw him walk over to her and she headed towards him, excusing herself from her friends. "Morning." Ijekiel smiled and she gave him a fake one that looked feasible. "Did you che-" Athanasia couldn't hear what he said because of the loud noise in the studio, but she saw his lips moving, but still not being able to break down what he said. "Athanasia!" The producer called out for the blonde. "Oh, I have to go. Tell me it, later, alright?" Athanasia waved her hand as she turned around and walked further away from him and towards the producer who was waiting for her.