11- Festival.

The sound of heels clicking the marble floor could be heard echoing through the empty hallways. The moonlight provided some light to the open hallway the small girl was running in. The clicking sound soon became loud taps, that is until she tripped on air, losing her balance and falling down on her knees with a loud thud. She was laid down on the floor, while one heel was off her foot. She was trembling and couldn't even control her emotions as she keeps memorizing and playing in her mind the scene that just happened with the emperor who was sitting on the chair proudly.

"Princess!" The voice said, following it with the sound of footsteps. The girl slowly sat up, and he hands were still shaky. "Princess Audrisia." The male walked closer and closer to the tremulous female. She had her palms pressed against the cold marble floor, for some balance. She had her head down low, not raising her head nor moving or running away. It's like she has been glued to that place.

"..." she gave no answer to the boy who was concerned about her. "Please, excuse my impropriety." The male spoke as he wrapped his fingers around the pale girl's ankle, as he was putting on her heels for her. The girl just looked at her feet, not looking at the generous man.

She slowly raised her head to peek at the male who decided to help her. It was no one other than Ikejiri. The girl kept her eyes focused on the male that was looking down at her foot.

"Are you oka-" He cut himself off once he raised his head to take a good look at the princess who had tears formed in her eyes. She looked so senseless, as tears were trickling down her face to the ground.

Nothing is okay.

The girl looked away from him, "I am not crying, so please don't..." She let her tears fall, but she didn't let him see her continue crying. "...Look at me like that." She didn't know how to stop those tears from coming.

At first, I was only tricking daddy in order to live on. From the start, I was always alone. But... what is this? I had already given up. Why are humans so greedy? The possibility of grasping it... is as if I were to ty and pluck the stars from the night sky.

"Yes, I did not see anything." The boy solely spoke, telling her the words she wanted to hear, despite everything that just happened, of him actually witnessing the tears that were crystal clear blobs of water.

The girl lifted her head up to see her surroundings blurry and indistinguishable. She knew it was the affects of the tears that were covering her pupils, making the half of the light enter her lens. Tears were still spilling out of her eye sockets. She felt the warm tears fall down her cheeks.

Ah... just like the sea foam in the waves, everything is fading into oblivion.

________________

"Cut!" Once the director said that word, Athanasia looked at Ijekiel and smiled. He cupped her face as he wiped her cheeks. "That was good. It always amazes me how you cry on the spot." Ijekiel complimented and she smiled. "It takes lots of practice!" She said and sat properly. "My legs feel numb." She commented and Ijekiel gave her a smile. "Come on, let's go." He put his hand out for her to grab onto, and she did so. He pulled her up and she had no balance because of how quick she stood up, so she leaned against Ijekiel. "I'm sorry." She said and Ijekiel rubbed her back, "It's alright." He assured and she nodded slightly. "How about we hangout today, after the filming rather than next week?" She looked up at the taller male who thought to himself for a little. "Sure." He said after moments of silence and she smiled. "Jeanette won't be able to come because she'll be busy with her parents." Athanasia said and Ijekiel nodded. "Sounds good."

"Athy!" Ellie wrapped her arms around the girl's neck from behind. "Get off, you're heavy!" The girl said as her legs were trembly. She clutched on the white haired male who held her back. "Ooohhh lovers." Ellie teased as she unwrapped her arms around the girl. "We're not lovers..?" Athanasia said, confused and Ellie had a smug look on her face as she eyed Ijekiel who looked away from both girls.