1- Crew meeting.

It was a lovely morning. The sun was shining bright, omitting it warm rays. The obnoxious bright light covered the whole city. Some clouds here and there painting the pretty sky. Streets were busy and loud, causing some nuisance. Birds were chirping and cars were beeping.

Athanasia wasn't having a particularly, 'good morning', instead, she was having a rather bad one and it's all because of something minor that ticked her. This morning, she woke up feeling like shit. She felt kind of sick, but she couldn't stay at home since today she's meeting with the crew of the new series she'll be working on. She also couldn't find the outfit she laid out yesterday, it drove her bonkers. To add on it, she was having a bad hair day. Nothing was going as planned.

Right now, Athanasia was sitting around the table with the crew members. She saw some familiar faces that she was acquaintances with, or perhaps just worked with them before, or family relatives. Athanasia looked extremely bored as all they have been doing is chatting about their old movies or series' they acted in. Athanasia joined in with the conversations and shared her experience in acting in other movies and or series'. But she wanted to discuss this series with the crew but they couldn't, just yet.

This series is different form the others she starred in and she was intrigued when she first received the script. She fell in love with the plot. It grabbed her attention fairly fast.

Athanasia was still pissed. She was pissed because they couldn't start discussing the series because one of the crew members are late. She is normally okay with it, but today she didn't want to deal with it. She had already started off in a bad mood and this is pushing her to the edge of losing it all.

Athanasia scrunched her nose as she took a sip of her coffee, it wasn't her regular sweet coffee, she didn't like it. "Why are you so shit-faced, today?" Daisy commented and the blue-eyed female glared at her and her friend gave her a chuckle in response. "Brighten up! I brought you this." Jennette tried to cheer her up with a small chocolate cake. "..." Athanasia looked at her cousin, "...I'm not a kid anymore." She said, bluntly. "Ahhh, I never meant that! I just know you love chocolate cake so I bought it with me on the way here." Jennette explained. "...Thank you." Athanasia muttered as she sliced a small piece of the cake and took a bite. She smiled happily as it dissolved in her mouth and Daisy gave Jennette a thumbs up.

"Sorry, I'm late." A male voice spoke. It wasn't a voice Athanasia was familiar with. But, It was nice and soothing. She wanted to know who's the owner of that voice, and most importantly who's the person that made them wait for a long time. Athanasia slowly turned her head around to face him and squinted her eyes. She tried to recall if she knows him, but she soon came to the conclusion that she never met him. "Now, that everyone is here, let's start. Shall we?" The director said and looked at everyone that was sitting around the table. The others nodded and papers being shuffled could be heard.

Athanasia was eating her cake and eyeing the black haired male. Apparently, when Athanasia was lost in her own thoughts, everyone was introducing themselves. "-Nasia. Athanasia." Her cousin nudged her and Athanasia shook her head, "Oh, I'm sorry. What are we doing?" She said with a cheeky smile. "Introducing ourselves to each other." A warm voice spoke softly. She knew who that voice belonged to. It belonged to her friend she met during her acting career, no one other than Ijekiel. "Ah, right. My name is Athanasia De Alger Obelia, I'll be playing as the emperor's hated daughter." She said and sent a smile to the crew. She went back to drown in her thoughts, her focus on the black haired male. She wanted to know who he is. Her curiosity was killing her.

Soon, the black male's then came and she listened attentively to what he said, "I'm Lucas Lenoir, I'll be acting as the magician who's the hated princess' friend." (His last name literally means black/dark). "We will be working on this project for long, so it's better if we get comfortable with each other. I made sure the crew meets each other like this, rather than the traditional awkward way." Most actors meet each other awkwardly, by just shaking hands and exchanging names, then proceed on filming a love scene."I'm pretty sure you guys read the script. We will start filming three days from now. Make sure you get right on time." The director tapped the papers on the table as he spoke to the crew.