49- Lie Like This.

Ellie rolled around in her bed, phone in her hands, a soft smile plastered along her face. Her room was as dim and cold as a winter night in the middle of December. Fidgeting with her phone, she let out a sigh. She was contemplating whether she should finally take a step forward or just delay it. She had been thinking about it for a while now, it's been months, and Genevieve was probably very worried. No, she had to put an end to this.

Landon
1:07AM, Today.

Me (1:07AM): I'm boredddddd, I wish I could've seen you today :(

Landon (1:07AM): go to bed El

Me (1:09AM): no don't be mean

Landon (1:10AM): let me guess, you're texting me cause you miss me?

Me (1:11AM): I wouldn't put it like this, stop being delusional

Landon (1:12AM): sure :)

Me (1:13AM): don't be like that 😐

Landon (1:14AM): okay fine, you don't miss me, but I do

Me (1:15AM): of course you do, I'm Ellie

Landon (1:17AM): 😒

Me (1:21AM): oh come on, don't act bitter

Landon (1:22AM): it's funny how you act like this when we text but when we're face to face you act so different

Me (1:23AM): sounds like you want a block

Landon (1:25AM): HAHAHA maybe

Ellie huffed and FaceTimed Landon, waiting for him to pick up her call. The first thing she saw when he picked up was him in bed in a dim room, the same situation as Ellie. "Well, hello there~" Ellie said and let out a small chuckle.

"Hello there to you too." He replied and shuffled in a more comfortable position. "I miss you."

"I know you do." With the biggest smirk on her face.

Landon smiled, holding his phone in an angle where half of his face is shown. "Yeah, of course you know."

Like that, an hours had passed, just her chatting with the guy she's been dating in secret for months now. She knows that Genevieve has speculation about her dating someone, but Ellie knows if she told her, Genevieve would just try to chase away the person she's dating. It happened before. Ellie found it funny, if she were honest, but her partners never did. Did Ellie care? No. Then why is Ellie not telling Genevieve? Easy, she's benefiting from being in a relationship with Landon; lots of trips, expensive places she's never been to, lots of random jewelry.

Ellie was easy, she liked money. Give her gifts, she will be your loyal dog. As much as Ellie had money, she liked spending others money, rather than her own. The only reason she's been in relationships, was for that. She liked temporary relationships to have fun, she still hasn't thought about serious relationships, nor does she think she needs it right now. However, if fate brings that person to her early, she wouldn't push them away.

Me (3:04AM): I'm so hungry :(((

Landon (3:07AM): I told you, I'm on my way to pick you up