32- Back To His.

"Even the time I fell, I felt like everybody tried to hold their laughter while I, myself was laughing my ass off despite me bleeding." Ellie chuckled as she shared her experience with the people who were sitting around the table.

"I found it funny, yeah, but I was mostly scared for you. You were bleeding and all you did was say it's fine!" One of the people sitting around the table spoke up that made everyone speak.

Ellie smiled as she sipped on her drink. "I didn't think of it as something serious, that's why when ev-" She felt someone tap on her shoulder lightly, the same way Genevieve would do it. She glanced up and saw the person she was expecting, Genevieve.

Genevieve bent her knees a bit and put a hand on the side of her mouth as she whispered in Ellie's ear, "It's stuffed in here. Can we walk around for a bit?" She pulled away to see the expression Ellie wore. It was the expression someone would give you when they are registering what someone told them.

Ellie took a moment to answer Genevieve who huffed and was about to repeat what she said. "Ah, yeah. Let's go." Ellie stood up from her seat, finishing her drink before leaving the empty glass on the table.

"You're going?" The others quickly asked.

Ellie rubbed the back of her neck and smiled. "Yeah, but I will be back... I think." Ellie fixed herself before waving her hand. "You guys continue without me."

"Yeah. Alright. Have fun." The others quickly continued what they were doing. "I bet 100 that they are dating." One of them whispered.

Genevieve and Ellie walked away from them. "You have something you wanted to say?" Ellie had her hands clasped together behind her back, whilst she had her back bent and had her head facing Genevieve.

Genevieve stared at Ellie for a couple of seconds before clicking her tongue and shaking her head. "I just wanted to walk around with you." Genevieve answered her, in which it turned silent.

Ellie stood up properly and smiled, not even acknowledging the big smile on her face. She felt warm for some reason. It filled every part of her body. "God, Vieve." Ellie laughed and hid her face away.

Genevieve puckered up her lips and looked away, smiling. "What?" She couldn't help but giggle. "You're making this weird. I just said that because you're my closest friend." Genevieve added.

Ellie didn't know why, but when Genevieve said that she was her closest friend it didn't make her feel happy, instead it made her feel kind of sad. "Yeah..." Ellie forced a smile on her face.

Genevieve nodded and forced a smile on her face, looking at Ellie. Genevieve noticed how her lips kept on twitching, but never brought it up.

Ellie turned her head and saw Daisy approach them. "Oh, Daisy!" Ellie called out for her to change the subject of the conversation. "Wait, where are you going?" Ellie held Daisy's arm in which made Daisy look up from her phone.

Daisy smiled and looked back at her phone for a second before facing the both of them. "I'm bored, and Damon is picking me up." She shrugged and stretched. "Plus, it's late. I'll be leaving."

Genevieve nodded. "Alright. Get home safe, and please use protection." She reminded her.

Daisy gasped and her face turned to a dark shade of red. "Oh my god. Shameless. I like taking things slow." She his her mouth behind her phone.

Ellie smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. "Sure..." Ellie got hit lightly by Daisy and kept on laughing.

"Gosh, why am I even friends with you guys?" Daisy facepalmed herself and let out a long sigh.