12- A Piece Of Advice.

"Athanasia!" The voice of her mother was calling out for her from the other side of the door. Athanasia turned her head towards the door when it opened to reveal her mother who wasn't wearing her exercising clothes. "Good morning, mom." Athanasia said and eyed her mother, "You didn't exercise today?" The girl asked and her mother nodded, "We will be having breakfast at the garden. Hurry up! Do you know how hard it was to convince your father to not work and spend some time with us!" Her mother spoke quickly before leaving the room, leaving the girl confused and slowly processing what her mother said.

When the words sunk in, the girl slapped her cheeks and yawned. It was too early for this to be happening. It was 8AM. "Eight in the fucking morning." A small groan escaped the young girl's lips. Just as she was about to lay on her bed, a small knock could be heard. "Come in." It was no one other than her maid, Lillian.

"You're still not ready?" The maid said in disbelief and the blonde nodded with a yawn. The girl's hair was like a bush. She has just woken up from sleep as her eyes were still showing drowsiness.

The brunette kept her gaze on the blonde who was now stretching. The maid sighed as she pulled open the curtains which made Athanasia shut her eyes close due to the overdose of light entering the room. "Nooooo." She has her hands covering her eyes and the maid just sighed in response. "Go to the bathroom and get ready. I'll lay out an outfit for you." Lillian pushed the girl gently, making her head towards her bathroom.

Athanasia was still sleepy. She looked at herself in the mirror and started posing in front of it. "Kind of cute today." She complimented herself and looked at the products on the counter. She let out a groan at the thought of applying the products on her delicate face.

She then started doing her morning routine after some minutes of her staring at the wall. The girl was singing as she applied the products on her face, cleansing it.

After some minutes, she left the bathroom and looked at the outfit that was hanged on her empty clothing rack. "Oh, that reminds me. Today I have the tea party with my friends, also." She muttered to herself as she had her hand on her chin. She then changed into the outfit that was laid out for her.

Her outfit was vintage and aesthetic. It was consisted of an off shoulder boho peasant blouse and a beige two layered mid-thigh skirt. A beach hat and a pair of nude strap heels.

Lillian helped Athanasia with her hair. She did her hair in a two puffy braids. She of course, made sure some strands of hair were loose and a fringe that framed her small face.

As Athanasia walked out of the room, her phone started flaming up with the notifications. She checked who was messaging her so abruptly.

Shining armpit 🥰❤️😍
8:36AM, Today.

Daisy 🌼 (8:36AM): I didn't sleep.... I pulled a fucking all nighter BDAOJDOS GUYS I DIDNT SLEEP MY GOD AND TODAY WE ARE HAVING THE TEA PARTYY FUCK IM GOING TO PASS OUT
Dbaobdian

Vieve 🦉 (8:36AM): wHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AWAKE AT 8 AM LET ME SLEEP

Cousinette ✨ (8:36AM): yo what the heck- since when y'all awake at 8 AM?

Ill-E ☺️🔫 (8:37AM): Vieve are u dumb or dumb?

Vieve 🦉 (8:37AM): both

Ill-E ☺️🔫 (8:37AM): she literally said she pulled an all-nighter

Daisy 🌼 (8:37AM): yes thank u Ellie

Ill-E ☺️🔫 (8:37AM): also I'm going back to the mall-

Ill-E ☺️🔫 (8:37AM): my cousins and dragging me with them