8| Try

(A/n: this chapter includes many perspectives so hopefully it's not confusing)

Luckily Damiano didn't hear that whatsoever. "Who wants to go clubbing?!" Victoria said in her usual upbeat tone. Clubbing didn't sound so bad. It was an escape from all this chaos.

Everyone agreed except for Ethan. "Ahh! Ethan! BOO!" We all teased him. "I have English studies I'm sorry!" He defended himself. "You're so lame." I teased. "I'm learning more English for you dummy." He ruffled my hair and walked out of the studio. I smiled at his cuteness.

"Just the four..." Damiano trailed off. "What?" Victoria sniggered. "He was trying to do like 'three musketeers' but couldn't think of one for 4." Thomas realized. "Just the four...of us! See dramatic pause ok!" Damiano player it off. "Yeah right." I laughed. It felt amazing to be so close to the band that we could tease each other.

Ethan drove me back to our apartment to get ready.
-----------time skip-------------------

"Victoria is here!" Ethan yelled, quite lowly if I do say so myself. I walked out of my room, pulling down my dress because it had ridden up my legs. Victoria looked wonderful. I was in awe of her beauty. She was wearing a bralette under a loose suit thing. Whatever it was, she looked gorgeous in it.

"Wow you look amazing." I gushed. "You too! I love your dress." She smiled. "Ok enough chitter chatter ladies, my tutor is coming over any minute." Ethan clapped, not threatening us one bit. I kissed him in the forehead as we left. "Don't stay out too late! Call me if you-" "Bye Mom!" I teased him and shut the door.

"Thomas and Damiano are waiting in the cab in the parking lot." Victoria explained as we went down the stairs. The apartment was only on the first floor so it wasn't that bad in my uncomfortable half-heels.
---------------------------------------------
The taxi ride was fun, we all chatted about things. Thomas seemed quieter than usual, I knew he didn't have a lot of English but he was normally more talkative. Now that I think about it, every time Damiano is here, he talks less.

I'm reading too much into it again aren't  I?

Thomas kept shuffling uncomfortably in his seat. Damiano was wearing VERY tight leather pants and a fishnet shirt.

Thomas just wore jeans and a colorful top.
------------------time skip----------------
Music blasted through the club, people dancing everywhere. It was frightening yet freeing. Victoria grabbed my hand. "Can I buy you a drink m'am?" She offered in a horrible deep voice. "Who are you and what have you done with Victoria!" I sarcastically laughed.

She pulled me over to the bar. We drank two shots each and then she whipped me onto the dance floor.

It was very crowded but Victoria seemed to dance like no one was there, shaking her curvy hips and waving her long arms. I quickly realized I was staring at her. I danced the same way she did and it actually felt really fun.

The lights flashed each time I whipped my head up and down, the odd Victoria's face appearing then disappearing. After getting a bit tired I stopped. My hair was awfully messed up but it didn't matter. Victoria grabbed my arm again and pulled me back to the bar. We drank three more shots each. I didn't feel like going back dancing so we just stood for a while.

Victoria slid more money to the bartender. "Three more each please." She smirked dangerously at me. I slurped them down one by one, each burning my throat. "Where are Damiano and Thomas?" I stood on my tippy toes to get a better view. All I could see were people dancing. Victoria shrugged. "I don't know. Come on let's dance again!" She pulled me into the colorful lights.

We bobbed up and down but then we started to get closer. She turned around and bent over. Wow her ass looked great in those pants. God why do I have to be so literal.