19. Probie Sullivan!

"Maddie, lets' go! Time to get up," Maya shouted as she briefly knocked on her daughter's bedroom door, opening the door she found her daughter still fast asleep in bed, "Maddie!" she called out.

"It's too early," Maddie groaned as she had her face buried into her pillow.

"Rise and shine sunshine!" Maya said as she moved over to open the curtains, which caused Maddie to groan again, "Come on. Get up," she insisted.

"Why?" Maddie asked, still not moving from her spot on the bed.

"I told you last night, you have to come to the station. Get up and get dressed. Be ready to leave in fifteen," Maya said.

"Oh, you were being serious about that..." Maddie groaned as she threw herself back onto her bed.

"Yes I was, I'm not taking any risks at all," Maya said. "Fifteen minutes, kiddo. Be ready to leave," Maya said before she exited her daughter's bedroom and walked back into the bedroom to find Carina still fast asleep. "Good morning beautiful," Maya said as she drew kisses on her girlfriends' neck.

"Mhm this is my favourite way to wake up," Carina mumbled as she woke up. Maya chuckled as she sat next to her.

"That's why I do it," Maya smirked as she continued to kiss her girlfriend lightly. "I just wish that I didn't have to leave for work so we could continue this," she said as she hopped off her girlfriend.

"Oh well now that's just cruel," Carina said pouting, before she had a slight smirk on her face as she grabbed a gentle hold of Maya's arm and pulled her back down onto the bed.

"Carina!" Maya shrieked in surprise as Carina kissed her on the lips passionately before they got into a heated make-out session, completely forgetting she was due out of the apartment in the next fifteen minutes.

"Morning squirt," Andy greeted the teenager as she stood in the kitchen and poured herself a flask of coffee, "You want a cup?" she offered.

"Can't, I'm not allowed..." Maddie said as she leaned against the Island and yawned as she still felt tired. "I think mom & Carina might be a little, uh distracted," Maddie said as they overheard the loud noise from the bedroom. Andy nodded in agreement and decided to change the subject.

"So, you ready for a day at the station? You get to see everyone, bet that you can't wait," Andy said as she put the coffee pot back down, trying to ignore the noise from the other room.

"Well, I would rather stay home, but that's not an option," Maddie mumbled as she moved to grab the bottle of OJ out of the fridge as the noise quietened down.

"I know you would... but don't worry, it'll be fun!" Andy encouraged the blonde teenager, just as Maya walked in from the bedroom.

Maddie couldn't help but smirk at her mother, her hair was messy and Maddie knew it was evident that she and Carina had been doing the nasty. Especially the noises that were coming from the bedroom.

"I see that you and Carina had fun this morning," Maddie commented and Maya's face turned a little red, "You guys can't be quiet to save your lives," Maddie said.

"Go and grab your backpack kiddo," Maya told her daughter to avoid the conversation that she didn't want to have with her daughter, who just grinned and ran off to get her backpack. "Sorry, I didn't realise we were that loud..." Maya said awkwardly.

"Uh yeah no worries, at least you're getting some," Andy chuckled, "I-I always dreamed of living inside a Buca di Beppo, and... and now we do," Andy said as she looked over all of the different stuff and took a sip of her coffee.