Epilogue

*5 Years Later*
3rd Person's POV:

"Jangmi! Yejoon! Get back here!" What's going on? Who's Jangmi and Yejoon?

Oh, they're the children of Y/n and Jeongyeon, let's find out what's happening.

"Y/n, let them play." Jeongyeon said, "You know how much I get worried." The latter kissed her wife, "The twins will be okay."

TWINS?! Yep, and they're already 4-year olds. The girls? All of them are married, except for Nayeon and Jihyo.

Dahyun and Momo already have a 2-year old girl named Yuki, Mina and Chaeyoung also have a 2-year old boy named Changnim and a 1 year old girl named Mika.

Tzuyu and Sana have a 6 months old baby boy, Takumi. All of them lived in the same neighborhood and their houses were just next to each other.

"Hello, Y/n! The kids are being naughty again?" Mina asked as she got out of their house, "Ne, they're quite handful these days, unnie."

"Aunt Mina! Where's Changmin? Can we play?" Yejoon asked, "He's still asleep, but you can play later." "Oppa, if you play with Changmin, who will play with me?" Jangmi asked.

Mina and Y/n giggled, "Jangmi-ah, eomma is here to play with you." "Ani, Jangmi will join us, she will be our princess." Yejoon said. "Is that so? Okay, then."

"You raised your children good." Chaeyoung said, "They're still kids, they will still learn many things, unnie."

Jeongyeon came and back huggged her wife, "Hello." Y/n giggled, "Hi. What's the matter?" "Hmm, nothing."

Tzuyu and Sana came with their child, "I envy you two, Tzuyu still don't show any affection to me." Sana complained, "Don't lie, I do show my affection in my own way."

The Yoo couple chuckled at them, "You two never had a day without complaints." Jeongyeon said, "The best couple is here!" Dahyun announced as the walked.

"When did you even became the best? We're the best couple with a beauty of goddesses." Nayeon replied as they got out of their door.

"We all know it's Y/n and Jeongyeon unnie." Chaeyoung said, "That's right, they're the power couple." Tzuyu replied.

"Eomma, Jangmi fell." Yejoon said, "Where is she?" "At the playground." Y/n quickly ran, "Y/n, wait up!" Jeongyeon shouted as she chased the latter.

Y/n saw her daughter on the floor, crying as her knees bleed, "Omo! Gwaenchana, uri aigi?" "Eomma, apayo."

Y/n smiled lightly and carried her daughter, "Let's clean that up." "Jangmi-ah, you okay?" Jeongyeon asked, the kid pouted and nodded. "Giyowo~!"

Y/n brought her daughter at their house, where she saw Momo eating some chips from their cupboard, "Unnie, you always take our snacks. Aish, I'll surely tell this to Dahyun unnie."

"Andwae, I'll pay for it this time." "Momo, did you snuck in again?" Jeongyeon asked as she came with Chaeyoung.

"I'm hungry." The latter replied, "Unnie, there's no day you're not." Chaeyoung said, "Momo, you snuck in another house. Again." Dahyun said, 'Uh-oh.' The three thought and left the kitchen.

"How are you feeling, my princess?" Jeongyeon asked, "I'm good, because eomma took care of it." The couple giggled, "Okay. Now, go play with your brother, take care, okay?" The kid kissed their cheeks and nodded before leaving.

"They grew up so fast." Y/n said, "They still have a long way ahead of them." "It feels like it's only yesterday when they were born." "I remember how happy we were that time."

"But we are getting happier day by day." Y/n replied, "I know." "I love you, Jeongyeon-ah." "I love you too." Jeongyeon replied and kissed her wife.

"Hey, lovebirds. Come join us!" Jihyo shouted, Jeongyeon playfully rolled her eyes and shouted, "As if you don't have Nayeon unnie!"

The latter blushed and rushed out, which made the couple laugh softly, "Let's go?" Jeongyeon asked as she wrapped her arms around Y/n's shoulder, the latter smiled, "Let's go."

"And that's how your grandparents met." Jangmi and Yejoon said to their kids, they were living with their own family now.

"Eomma, what do they look like?" Jangmi's 10-year old daughter, Jiwon, asked. "Let me get their old photo." "What do you think they look like, oppa?"

"I've seen them and their photos. They're so beautiful when they were young." Kyungmin, Jangmi's 18-year old son replied.

Their mother returned with a photo album, "Here. Your halmeoni Jeongyeon is famous back then. And your halmeoni Y/n is a beautiful school girl, many guys and girls liked them."

"Wah~they're so beautiful, appa. Do you think they are watching us?" Yeseul, Yejoon's 10-year old daughter, asked, "Of course, they are." Yejoon replied, staring at the sky with a smile.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, our kids learned so much." "Indeed, my love."

}============================{

Hello, my lovely readers! This is the end of 'Typical Girl' and I hope you like it.

Sorry if the epilogue is not as good as you expected, but I'll make sure to be better in my future works😊

I know the story plot is too common for your liking, but this is the first book I've ever made, so regardless of what you think, I'll treasure this book with all my heart.

Thank you for all your support!

And to all Yooniverse out there, wait for another book of Jeongyeon x Fem reader.

Bye-bye~💕