Valentines Special

3rd Person's POV:

 Today is Valentine's day, couples are going out for a date, or confessing to the one they love, while Y/n is just uhm well she's doing nothing.

She doesn't like the idea of Valentine's day because she don't have a lover nor her family.

But what she didn't know is, there's a miracle that will happen in her life for the first time

 Y/n decided to go out since she got bored staying at her house. She strolled around the mall, while looking around.

She suddenly bumped into someone, when she look up she saw a handsome girl, yes, a HANDSOME GIRL!

She have a short and wearing a formal suit, you will really think that she is a guy.

The girl look up at her that caused Y/n to blush furiously. The taller girl held out a hand, "I'm sorry, I'm Jeongyeon."

The girl flashed a sweet, heart-warming smile that made Y/n flustered, she shook the girl's hand, "I-I'm Y/n, I apologise, too. N-nice meeting you!" Y/n responded with a slight blush on her cheeks.

Y/n's POV:

 I stared at Jeongyeon, I can't believe she's a girl, I mean, look at her, she had a short hair and was wearing a formal suit. I started spacing out while staring at her.

"Uhm, hey, you okay?" Jeongyeon asked, snapping me out of my deep thoughts, "Oh, uh, y-yeah." I replied shortly.

The atmosphere became awkward, "U-uh I know this so sudden, but can I take you out for a date, like right now?"

Shit my heart is pounding so fast. "U-uh, y-yeah. When will we go?." I replied, trying not to stutter as much.

"Can we go now?" "Don't I need to change?" I asked, "No,no, you look wonderful in your clothes." I blushed at the sudden at the compliment.

Her eyes widened, realising what she just said and looked away, scratching her nape, "U-uh, well, a-are you ready to go now?"

"Y-yeah." She smiled at me and held out her arm, I took it and walked away with her.

*Timeskip- At the park*

3rd Person's POV:

 Jeongyeon and Y/n had fun on their so-called "Date". They we're currently at the park, waiting for the fireworks display.

Jeongyeon snappily held Y/n's hand, that made the latter startled a bit, she looked down and shyly smiled as she saw their intertwined hands.

The taller peered her gaze at Y/n, tightening her hold, she faced the latter, who titled her head with confusion written all over her face.

Y/n's eyes met Jeongyeon's gaze, "Are you alright?" Y/n asked, her voice were euphonious to Jeongyeon, the taller smiled.

"Yes, there's no problem at all." "Are you sure?" Jeongyeon nodded, the things she wanted to say was ineffable, her heart was pounding rapidly.

"Hey, I have something to tell." "I'm on ears." Y/n replied with a smile, " I know this is kind of fast and we barely knew each other, but I-I love you the moment I saw you, you captured my locked heart, you made me fall in love, again-"

"3!" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "2!" Y/n was speechless, but still answered, "I-i would love too!" "1!"

With that, Jeongyeon crashed her lips against Y/n, under the light of the fireworks.

For them, it was the best thing, no words can express how happy they are.

 "I love you, Y/N-ah" "I love you too, Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon held Y/n's shoulder, as the latter rest her head on Jeongyeon's.

Love is in the air, indeed.

}=============================={

This chapter is cliche.

Happy Valentines, y'all!💕