Chapter 26: Why?

4 months later

3rd Person's POV:

It's been months since Y/n found out she had anxiety and things were getting better.

Every week, she go to the clinic for a check up, which helped her a lot.

She moved on from her past love/lover. TWICE also became more busier than usual.

She always visits them whenever she don't have classes, and also, JYP himself is trying to convince Y/n to be a trainee.

But the latter is still hesitant because of her condition. Nonetheless, no one knows, that Y/n's ex-lover will comeback.

Y/n's POV:

I am currently in my house, preparing lunch for the unnies, when suddenly, the door bell rang.

I quickly went to the door and opened it, revealing the person who left me in vain, "Hi, Jagiya." She was about to hug me but I moved away.

"Why are you here? What do you want? And you do not have the rights to call me by that nickname." Coldness is lingering in my voice, "I came back for you-"

"You are too late to come back." "I still love you, Y/n." "But I don't!" I shouted, feeling the anger in me rise up.

"You left me behind, then what? Find another man?! Do you know how much I suffered because of you?!"

She stared at me with guilt, "I did not left you for another person, my parents wanted to!" "Then, why didn't you told me?!"

3rd Person's POV:

Y/n didn't came to the JYP building. The girls were patiently waiting for her to arrive.

Half an hour had passed, she still haven't arrived, they began to get worried, thinking that something happened to Y/n.

"Should we go to her, instead?" Nayeon asked, "We should and I'm honestly really hungry." Momo said making the girls facepalm.

"Please, Y/n, forgive me for what I've done." Her ex-girlfriend begged. "Why? Why would I even forgive you?! Did you even thought about me when you're away, huh?! I thought you could help me, but you only made it worse."

The girls arrived, immediately hearing Y/n's shouts inside the house, 'Oh no, she's at it again.' Mina thought, thinking that Y/n had another panic attacks.

She quickly rushed to the door and opened it, revealing two girls arguing. Her eyes widened when she saw Y/n's ex-girlfriend.

Y/n's POV:

I saw Mina unnie by the door, with TWICE following behind her, "What are you doing here?" Mina unnie asked in a serious tone.

"I'm here for Y/n, and why do you care? She is not your girlfriend, anyway." Mina unnie was about to speak, but I cut her off, "She's my girlfriend and I am hers."

3rd Person's POV:

Little did Y/n know, a certain member got hurt, again. "Prove it to me, then." Daehee said, Y/n looked at Mina's eyes, asking for her permission, Mina nodded.

Y/n leaned in, same goes with Mina, capturing each others lips.
Daehee was clearly stunned, same goes with Jeongyeon, their hearts tearing apart.

"Was that enough?" Y/n asked, while Daehee only stared at her. "I will let you stay in this house, after all, you have a share with this." "But Y/n-"

"It's fine, Mina unnie. I will sleep on the couch and you in the bedroom. Our talk is done, come on, unnies, let's go to the building."

Y/n picked their lunches and grabbed Mina's hand, "Are you alright?" Dahyun asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine unnie, don't mind what happened back there." They walked their way to the JYP building.