Chapter 44: Graduation

3rd Person's POV:

 Today is the day that the four girls had been waiting for, their graduation day. The maknaes along with Y/n were already at the school, sitting next to each other.

  "Unnies, are the other unnies here?" Y/n asked, "Yeah, why?" Chaeyoung replied, "Well, uhm, I'm wondering if one of them can go to the stage with me." She said shyly, "Why? Is your parents not here?" Tzuyu asked.

 "They are here, a-and they are with my brother. I still can'tfacemy father and I also had a fight with my mom. So I-I was thinking if Jeongyeon or Jihyo unnie can go with me."

The three stared at Y/n with sadness, it is a shame to go to a graduation without someone. Well, not really shame, just emabarrassinh especially if your parents are not with you.

"Well, I guess, you can search for them at the back." Dahyun said.

 "Thanks, unnie!" Y/n said and ran off, "I pity her." Tzuyu blurted out, "It is actually sad to know that she have no one to go with." Chaeyoung replied. 

"Come on, guys. It's Y/n we're talking about, she can even go there alone. She's a strong girl." Dahyun said with confidence.

"You're right, it's nothing compared to what happened last month." Chaeyoung asnwered as the two nodded with a smile.

When Y/n saw her unnies, she switfly ran to them, "Unnies, can I talk to you for a minute?" The girls nodded and gestured her to continue, "W-well, I was wondering if one of you can accompany me to the stage with?" 

 The girls stared at her in confusion, "Why?" Jeongyeon asked, then realised something. "Oh, I know why. You still hanven't talked to your parents?" Jeongyeon asked.

Y/n nodded as she slowly hang her head low, the  girls spare a look at Jeongyeon, "Of course, I will be glad, my love." 

 Y/n blushed at the edearment Jeongyeon called her, she whispered shouted, "Yah! We're at a public place, Jeongyeon!" "So what?" Jeongyeon confidently asked.

 "I-I'm going back now. Bye, Jeongie! Bye, unnies!" Y/n bid and ran back. Jeongyeon giggled at her girlfriend's cute antics.

"You really did that in front of us." Jihyo said with her arms crossed, "I know, and I'm proud of it."

"So, how did it go?" Tzuyu asked the younger, "Jeongyeon agreed, and she's going with me." "That's good to hear!" Dahyun beamed.

*Timeskip* 

 The head teacher started calling the four girls, one by one, "With honors, Kim Dahyun." She went to the stage with Momo, "With honors, Son Chaeyoung." She stood up with Mina and went to the stage as well.

 "With high honors, Chou Tzuyu." She went together with Sana. And lastly, "With high honors, Choi Y/n." Y/n smiled as she saw Jeongyeon and walked together with her, "Please, give them a round of applause." 

 *Timeskip*

 When the graduation ceremony ended, the girls congratulated each other, "We should celebrate!" Sana shouted, "Of course, we will, unnie. To the bar!" Y/n shouted as well.

 "Hey, ow! My ears!" "What bar are you talking about? We're celebrating inside the dorm." Jihyo said as she held the now pouting Y/n's ears she let it go and started walking away with the others.

 "Yah! Nomuhae!" Y/n shouted as the girls laugh at her.

When they arrived at their dorm, they immediately flopped on the couch as Jeongyeon let out a relieved sigh.

 "Finally! I can cuddle with you." "What are you on about?" Y/n teased, "Why? Can't I?" Y/n shrugged and replied, "Well, you can, but I will change first."

 "Let me help you, then." Jeongyeon smirked at her, the latter gasped.

"What the. Unnies! Jeongyeon is being a pervert!" Y/n shouted and ran to her room, "YOO JEONGYEON!" The six older girls shouted. [Because we all know Mina don't shout ㅋㅋㅋ]

 "AHH, MIANHAE!" Jeongyeon shouted and ran around the house, the girls chasing her.

Y/n held in her laugh and change her clothes, an oversized white shirt and a mid thigh shorts. 

She proceeded downstairs, "Y/n-ah, you look cute and sexy in that clothes." Sana said and bit her lower lip, "Yah, don't flirt with my girl, Sanake!" Jeongyeon said, as she held Y/n on the shoulder.

 "Yah, I am not a snake! And I'm just saying the truth." She said and left, "Jeongie, let's go and join them." Y/n said said softly, Jeongyeon nodded at her.