Chapter 15: Confession

Long chapter ahead]

Y/n's POV:

It's been a while since Daehee unnie came here, and we've known each other for a short period of time. I also have been developing feelings for her. I'm thinking about confessing to het this day.

Jeongyeon's POV:

I will confess to Y/n after her school, and yeah, I like her no scratch that. I love her, ever since the first time I saw her.

I smiled and prepared myself, I wish, she would say yes, anyways, I should prepare anything I'll be needing later.

Y/n's POV:

It's already lunch and we are eating at the rooftop. I'm still considering, if I should confess to her. 'I'm so shaky right now.'

"Hey, Y/n. You okay?" She asked, "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I replied with a meager smile. "Okay, then."

3rd Person's POV:

Y/N and Daehee were sitting at the rooftop peacefully, waiting for the bell to ring. Until, Y/n decided to break the silent atmosphere.

"Uhm, unnie, I have something to tell you." She said anxiously, "What is it, Y/n-ah?" The older replied, clearly clueless at what is about to happen

"Uh... you see, unnie. Ever since I saw you, I had a crush on you, and it grew stronger unexpectedly. The first time I saw you, I was so mesmerized by your beauty, b-but not only that, you are kind and fun to be with.

I am hoping, that you share the same feeling with me. So unnie..." She trailed off and got on her knees, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Y/n awaited for the older girl's answer. 

"I like you- I love you too, since the day we met. Choi Y/n, my answer is yes!" Y/N got dazed, "R-really?!" She asked not believing what she just heard, the older nodded at her.

Feeling the happiness overwhelming her, she hugged the older girl, but the Daehee pulled away, confusing her. 

"What's wro-" She was cut off by a soft lips, colliding to her own, her eyes widened at the sudden action, but eventually kissed back.

After a while, they pulled away from each other, breathing heavily, "I love you, Y/n." "I love you, too, unnie!" They both hugged each other once again and head to their class.

After School★

"Y/n, we should head home now." Daehee said, "Yeah, you're right, unnie, it's almost dusk. Come on, let's get going." Y/N replied.

They walked away, hand in hand. "Today's the best day, unnie." Y/N beamed out of the blue. "It is
indeed, my jagiya." Hearing it from her lover made her red as a ripe tomato.

"Omo! Is my Y/n blushing?!" The older exclaimed and laugh a bit, but it only made the younger more flustered.

Y/n lowered her head, "Yah! Unnie, stop teasing me!" She whined, the older just laughed at her, causing her to pout.

"Aaww~ you're so cute!" Daehee said, then pinched the latter's cheek, "Unniee!" She whined once again, "Okay, okay, I'll stop. It's just fun teasing you." Daehee said.

Both of them did not realized, that they are already in front of Y/n's family house, "Oh, we're here, Y/n-ah."

Y/n stared at their house blankly, "I still want to spend some time with you, though." Y/n mumbled, "Did you say something, Y/n?" The older asked.