Chapter 1: New Life

3rd Person's POV:

 Y/n and her mother just arrived at Korea, they were from (Y/C). Her mother decided to move because of her job and also, for her daughter to have a better life.

 Mrs. Choi was glad to see her daughter happy, because they are finally going to meet Y/n's twin, once again, Choi Beomgyu.

 After for how many years, her family reunited again, Y/n was so happy to comeback to Seoul, she's going to meet her brother

 Once they got out of the airport, they hailed a taxi and head home. Their house was just simple, it's not too small nor too big.

 She excitedly ran into their house, roaming around it, finally, she saw her beloved brother.

 "Oppa!!!" She shouted and ran towards her brother and hug him tightly, "Aigo, Y/n. You're taller than me now, huh? And also, you're so cute, just like you oppa, eh?" Her brother replied happily, "I miss you, oppa. I always sleep early, that's why." She replied giddily.

 "Really? Is that true, eomma?" Their mother chuckled, "Yeah, she's sleeping early. She also got high honour at her last school." 

 "Waah~ Jinjja? You really are making me proud, Y/n/n." The latter grinned at her twin. After catching up with each other, they finally called it a day.

 Y/n then headed to her room, she unpacked her stuffs and organized it, decorating her room as well. After finishing all of her chores, she decided to rest for a bit, so she could roam around the city.

 She set her alarm on, so she'll wake up after a few hours, she let out a sigh and closed her eyes, quickly dozing off.

Time skip

Y/n's POV:

'Finally it's already night, I should go out and roam around the city.' I got up from my bed and changed my clothes into a casual and comfortable ones.

I head downstairs only to see my mom in the living room, watching some news.

 "Hey, mom! I'll just walk for a bit, is it alright?" I greeted and asked her. "Of course, sweetie. But be careful, okay?" She replied.

"Okay, mom, thanks!" I kissed her cheek and headed outside.'Wow! this place didn't change at all.'

I should go the convenient store and have something to fill my tummy. As I got to my destination, I immediately picked up my favourite ramen and paid for it.

 I took a seat and ate it peacefully. It's surprising, because there were no people inside except for me and the cashier girl.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing 9 girls with masks. 'Hmm they look familiar.' I shrugged it off and threw my trash before going home.

Sana's POV:

  The girls and I decided to eat outside because we are too lazy to cook anything, luckily, it's already night.

We went to a convenient store, where I saw a girl eating alone. Aaawww~ she's so cute with her full cheeks.

 I studied her face, and she actually look good, she have dark brown eyes, her nose isn't too pointy, but it perfectly suits her, she have fair and flawless skin and her lips, it's pink and plump.

 'How I wish I could feel those. Aish stop being a snake Minatozaki.' I hit my head mentally. She suddenly stood up and left.

'I hope, I see can her again, and maybe ask her name too.' "Yah, Sana! Pick what you want!" Nayeon unnie shouted.

 "Coming!" I replied, catching up with them, I suddenly tripped, "Ouch!" They look back at me, their faces were like, 'Here we go again.'

Tzuyu and Jeongyeon facepalmed, I giggled, "I'm okay!" I exclaimed.