Chapter 49: Wedding Day

[Yours and Jeongyeon's Outfit⬆️]

[The venue⬇️]

3rd Person's POV:

3rd Person's POV:

Today, is the day that the couple had been waiting for. They are currently in different rooms, preparing their selves as their friends help them.

Y/n is with the older girls, "Y/n, you look wonderful." Nayeon praised and hugged the latter like a proud mother.

"You look good too, unnie." Y/n replied, "I know." Nayeon answered cockily, that made the rest playfully rolled their eyes.

"Mina unnie look like a princess. To be honest, all of you are." "Aww~ Thank you, Y/n." They replied.

Meanwhile with Jeongyeon and the maknaes, "Holyshit! Unnie, you look handsome!" The maknaes exclaimed, "Hey, hey! Language."

The three giggled, "I swear, Y/n will be in awe." Dahyun commented, Jeongyeon smirked and replied, "It already happened." "Ah~ I can't with you." Tzuyu replied.

The four girls eventually laughed at their own silliness. "Unnie, we should head there now." Chaeyoung said, Jeongyeon nodded and went to the car with the girls.

"Y/n, Jeongyeon and the maknaes are already there." Y/n nodded, completely nervous and wanted to ease some nerves.

"Hey, calm down. Everything's going to be alright." Momo said, softly patting the latter's back, Y/n nodded and composed herself.

"Y/n! Let's go now!" Sana squealed, as if she's the one who's going to get married, the younger chuckled at the older's antics.

"Okay, unnie." They went out and got in to their designated car, Y/n was separated that made her beyond nervous.

When they arrived, Jihyo and Nayeon assisted Y/n. To her surprise, her brother is there too, "Oppa? Oppa, I'm glad you came!"

"Of course, I'll be here. I can't miss this special day of yours and who will send you to the altar, right?"

Y/n smiled and nodded at her twin, "Ladies, can I take her?" He asked the girls, they nodded and left.

"Let's go now, lil' sis." The bell rang and the doors opened.

Jeongyeon's POV:

When the door opened, it made  me nervous and excited at the same time. Not long after, Y/n came with her twin, when she stepped in, the moment was ineffable.

The feeling was euphoric and she is so perfect. As if time slowed down, her beautiful brown orbs met mine.

I smiled at her, as if no one is around us, it's just us and this wonderful feeling.