Chapter 6: New Friends

Dahyun's POV:

We arrived at the dorm and I can sense that Y/n is really nervous right now, so I decided to ask her, "Hey Y/n, are you alright?" "Ne, unnie, just nervous." 'Wow, that's the first time I heard her say unnie.'

 "Are you perhaps a Once?" I asked once again, "Ah, yeah, unnie, since you guys debuted, I became a Once." She replied, 'Oh, wow, she must really know us.'

 "How old are you?" "I'm 19 years old, unnie." 'She's still young, yet she's in the same level with us.' "How come you're our classmate?"

"Oh, that, the principal said that I'm pretty smart, so she decided to put me on a higher level." She replied, "Ooohh, okay." 

 That's all I could say, "We're home!!" Chaeyoung shouted and went inside. "Maknaes!!!" someone shouted and it happened to be Sana unnie, we groaned, it's not like we don't want to be with her it's just that we're tired hehe.

???'s POV:

 Three maknaes got home with a girl beside them, she's beautiful and elegant. Someone snapped a finger at me, getting me back to reality and it's Nayeon unnie. 'Ugh way to ruin the mood.'

 "Hey, you know, she might melt if you keep staring at her, right?" I just groaned, "Unnie, just go to them, you're embarrassing me." I whined at her. "HAHAHA! Okay, bye loser!" 'Aish that annoying bunny.'

I look back at the girl and continued staring at her. 'She really is beautiful.'

 I can imagine myself being with her, holding her hand and cuddling with her and doing some other sweet stuff.

And lastly kissing her pink lips, 'wait...Why do I sound like a pervert? Ugh get a hold of yourself!'

Y/n's POV:

When we came at their dorm I felt like I'm being watched, I don't know who it is, because I'm too scared to look around.

 I really felt uncomfortable and I'm sweating a lot, "Hey." I flinched in surprise.

"Are you okay? You're sweating so much." She said worriedly. "Uh, it's nothing, Momo unnie, I just feel hot." My heart was beating so fast. "Okay, if you say so." 

"Y/n-ssi!!!" Dahyun unnie shouted, "Waeyo, unnie?" "Why don't you introduce yourself? Or tell some stuffs?" She suggested.

'I think it's alright.'"Okay, unnie." The maknae line gathered the others and they look really confused.

'Haha, cute.' "What are we going to do?" Sana unnie asked, "Oh, Y/n's gonna tell some stuffs about herself." Dahyun unnie explained. 

"Oh, okay, then." "Y/n, you can start." Tzu unnie said. "Haha, why does it feels like this is an interview? By the way, I'm Choi Y/n, 19 years old, I have a twin brother and he's Choi Beomgyu from Bighit Entertainment.

 I like to play badminton, volleyball, and like to use my bike. I always sing and dance, especially when I'm alone, and I love teddy bears. That's all!" I smiled at them. 

 They have a shocked expressions, "What?" I asked and tilted my head. "Can you sing for us?" "Can you dance for us?" And another bunch of questions bombard me, I just smiled awkwardly at them.