Chapter 14: Missing U

??? POV:

It's been a week since I decided to confess to Y/n but, I couldn't do so. Also, Dahyun said that Y/n isn't hanging out with them that much, ever since the new girl came.

I miss her, we miss her, she haven't visited us for a while. I think, she already forgotten about us.

Y/n's  POV:

Ever since Daehee unnie came, I became more livelier and cheerful.  We always hangout whenever we're free, like, going to a park or arcade and eat together, after.

But anyways, I think I forgot something hmm...can't remember, I'll think about it later. These past few days, I always feel tingly every time I'm with Daehee unnie, I think… I think, I'm already falling for her.

3rd Person's POV: ‡At TWICE Dorm‡

"Hey, guys, I miss that little panda so much, she hasn't visited us since last week. Where is she?" Nayeon blurted out, "Panda? You mean Y/n?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, that little kid was like a panda, you know?" "She's always with the new girl." Dahyun whined.

"Unnie's right, she's always with that girl. I also think that Y/n might be in love with that Daehee girl." Tzuyu plainly said.

Little did they know, one member is in love with Y/n and got hurt from what she just heard. 'I think I should give up now, I don't have a chance to win her.'  She thought.

The others noticed her, staring at the oblivion, "Hey, you okay there?" Jihyo asked, "No, aish! How can I confess to her?!" She irritatedly grabbed her hair.

"Wait up...You're freaking in love?!" Momo asked in shock. "Yeah, and I think, I should give up now, she's in love with someone else." The latter sadly stated.

"You shouldn't give up, you still have a chance, especially if they're not yet together." Jihyo said, cheering up the latter, which worked.

"You're right, I shouldn't give up, I should fight for her." The latter confidently said, fist raised, "That's the spirit! Now, let's head to bed and first thing in the morning, you should get ready." Nayeon said, the younger ones just whined at their unnie.

"It's still early!" Jeongyeon protested, the maknaes nodded with her, "Early? It's already nine in the evening, and Dahyun, you're not allowed to party, got that?"

Dahyun whined, "But I'll get up early." "No, the last time you said that you almost got late. So, chop chop, kids." They grumbled and head to their rooms.

[A/N: Another double update! Yey!!!]