Chapter 30: A Sweet Yes

Y/n's POV:

It had been exactly three months, when Jeongyeon started courting on me. She also told me that I should call her by her name, if we are going to date each other.

Well, today is her birthday, and I am planning to surprise her, I went to their dorm to decorate and prepare some stuffs.

I already knew their dorm's passcode, because they told me that they trusted me and I also told them, I'll be holding a surprise birthday for Jeongyeon.

Since she don't like bright color and too girly stuffs,I picked a pastel blue and pastel violet banderitas and her beige as her background.

I even customized her cake, her favorite color is black and violet, but if I made her cake black, it would be dull, so I chose violet.

I also decorated the kitchen with the same decor at the living room. I started to cook the Tteokbokki, Kimchi stew, Kimbap, Bulgogi and fried chicken.

When I finished, I went to the supermarket to buy some drinks, it includes beers and soju. When I arrived back at the dorm, I started preparing the food, placing them in a bowls and plates.

After a while, I finally finished everything and decided to take a rest for a bit. I woke up from my nap and took a quick shower, luckily, I brought clothes.

Timeskip

3rd Person's POV:

The girls came home early, which they were glad. When they opened the door, the lights were off, the it hit them, 'Y/n's inside.' They thought.

Jeongyeon looked so clueless, Y/n lit the candle and sang, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you ~" The girls joined her, "Happy birthday Yoo Jeongyeon, Happy birthday to you."

Jeongyeon got taken aback, "Blow the candle and make a wish." She blew the candle and wished, that Y/n will answer her sooner or later.

The moment Jeongyeon blew the candle and wished, Momo immediately ran to the table, taking two chickens with her.

"Momo, it's not yet time to eat!" Jihyo scolded, "It's okay, Jihyo unnie. You guys can eat." Y/n said.

"Thank you for this, Y/n." Jeongyeon said and hugged the latter, "It's nothing." "Y/n, you're fried chicken is the best!" Chaeyoung said, "Thanks, unnie."

"Yah! Ehat are you talking about? Everything tastes good." Momo protested, "Everything tastes good to you, you pig." Sana jokingly said.

"Cut it out, will you? This is my birthday, for fuck sakes." Jeongyeon received a hard slap from Y/n, "Hey, why did you hit me?!"

"Don't curse." "You're not my mom." Y/n glared at her suitor, who gulped, "Coward." Tzuyu mumbled.

Mina giggled at the younger's choice of word, "I agree with you." She said.

"These girls are a whole mess." Jihyo said as she massage her temples, Y/n giggled, "I got you, unnie." She said, "But-" "It's okay, really. Let them have fun, you too."

Y/n's POV:

The night went on, with us celebrating Jeong's birthday, the others were slightly tipsy, "Jeongyeon-ah, can you come over? With the others, please." She called the others and soon came.

"Do you need something?" She asked and I nodded, "What is it?" I grinned at her, "Yes!" "Yes? What yes?" She replied, confused. "I'm yours now, Yoo Jeongyeon." I said cheerfully, while she stood there, dumbfounded.

"You're my g-girlfriend now?" I nodded. "YES! She's mine now! She's my girlfriend now!" She yelled, the others cheered and congratulated us.

"I love you so much." She breathed out, "I love you, too, Yoo Jeongyeon." She then engulfed me in a kiss, full of love and passion.

"Yah! No PDA!" Nayeon unnie shouted, "You're just jealous!" Jeongyeon retorted and stuck her tongue out.

The girls laughed and teased Nayeon unnie, while me I just hugged Jeongyeon's waist.

Throughout the night, the girls just drank and partied. The others were knocked out on the couch and on the floor.

Only me, Jeongyeon, Jihyo unnie and Mina unnie were the ones who left.

"Should we wake them up?" Mina unnie asked, "Nah, just let them be." Jeongyeon said and laughed evilly. The four of us headed to the bedroom of the 3-mix and head to sleep.

}=========================={

Ey! My arm and shoulder blade is okay now!