32

Billie~

I had taken all the collars into the box again and took the box into our room. I'm now sitting on the floor with the box in front of me.

What the fuck is my mom going to say about me wearing fucking collars. And if I know Miley right, she's definitely going to make me wear them a lot.

I started to take out some of the collars and laying them on the floor. These were all different colors, textures, chains, text, and everything you could imagine.

I took a blue one out of the box, this one didn't have any chains or text. In some case it had something worse. Something way worse.

It has....

Something.....

That..................

Can...

Give...

You...

Electronic shook.

I don't know if I'm excited about that or not. I ordered it so I shouldn't be surprised that it is in the box. I don't even know what I thought, I just wanted it.

So I ordered it.

And I think I might regret it.

It's still in the plastic, with the controller beside. Of course it's not gonna kill you, it just a little shook I guess.

Maybe I can hide it or something?

"Hide what" I turned my head to see Miley by the door, a small smirk on her lips. "N-nothing" I gave her a weak smile.

She closed the door, and walked towards me. Miley squatted down on the floor beside me. "What do you have there" she smiled innocently, even though I'm pretty sure she knows. "J-just another collar"

"Why are you so nervous?"

"I-I'm not n-nervous"

"Then why are you stuttering?"

I stayed silent, it's not my fucking fault. I don't wanna fucking stutter. She grabbed my chin in one hand, so our faces were inches apart.

"Give me that bunny"

I felt her warm breath on my lips, I slightly shook my head in her hand. Her eyes had a look I couldn't describe, I didn't know if she was going to kill me or not.

"Don't make me repeat myself"

I didn't do anything, I just sat there. I would have pushed her, but I'm frozen. It's like I can't move, it feels like I'm sweating.

Her other hand grabbed the collar from my hand, I didn't try to hold it tighter. It was almost like my body just wanted to give it to her, even though I can't fucking move.

The hand on my chin was still there. I watched her study the collar, finding out why I was hiding it. If she only had worked a little bit more I could hid it better.

A small smirk was on her lips, she haven't said a word, or even looked at me. I felt her cold rings on my chin, it was like I could taste the metallic material.

Her eyes finally met mine, but she didn't look at me like she wanted to watch movies and cuddle for the rest of the night.

It didn't look like she wanted to go to taco bell and find a cute spot on the beach and then go swimming in the water.

It didn't look like she wanted to go to the movies and watch a new movie, eat candy, popcorn and make fun of all the ugly hairstyles we saw.

She was looking at me like she ether wanted to kill someone or something.

Like she wanted to fuck me so sore I can't walk for god knows how long.

Miley looked like she wanted to rob a bank.

Like I had hid something that was worth more money than anything in the world.

If I had cheated on her and she wanted to ether kill me or them.

"You are in so much trouble little whore"

I gulped hard as I watched her, waiting for a move. But she didn't do anything. We just sat on the floor like fucking morons.

If ether she's planing out her plan, or just watching me get fucking nervous I'm not sure about. But I know for a fact that what ever she has planned it doesn't look good for me.

I couldn't form a single thought, I just looked into her eyes. Trying to figure out what's going to happen.

Is she gonna torture me?

Tease me for hours?

Fuck me until I forget my own name?

Send me to that camp that lady said some time ago?

Take her kinky side out on me and start with BDSM?

Kill my family? Probably not that one.

"W-what are you gonna do?" I managed to husk out, her fingers traveled down to my neck, to the collar. Taking a grip on it, making our faces even closer.

"Teach you how to fucking behave"