37

Third persons pov~

The couple found themselves cuddled up in the couch downstairs at 2:34am, Miley thought Billie was spending to much time in their room. Normally when Miley worked Billie would be in their room doing something or sleeping.

Even though Billie's family was here Billie didn't like spending much time with anyone, or if so it would be Miley.

Miley of course had to talk to many people and had to do more than cuddle billie all day. Even though that's how she wanted to spend her days with the girl she loves in her arms.

Billie sighed and crawled more into Miley's lap, her nose touched Miley's cheek and gave her cheek a sweet kiss.

Miley's hands went under Billie's shirt, drawing small hearts on Billie's back. Billie's legs wrapped themselves around her lovers waist.

"This is the most boring movie I've seen in my life" The blond sighed, and put her arms more around the taller girls neck. "What do you wanna do instead" Miley took the controller and paused the movie.

"We could go to our room" the blond whispered in Miley's ear. "You spend most of your time there love, we could go for a drive?" Billie shook her head, and rested her head on top of the green eyed girl's shoulder. "I don't want to go out" Miley sighed and kissed Billie's forehead.

"You wanna fuck?"

Miley giggled while Billie rolled her eyes. "You're always horny I swear" the green eyed girl laughed, "do we have anything better to do?" Billie repositioned herself on the other girls lap. 

Miley shook her head, while Billie took one leg on ether side of her body, slowly rubbing her clothed clit on the dick underneath her.

"Billie baby why now?" Miley tried to hold back a moan as the girl on her lap rubbed herself against her cock. "Because I want to" Billie smirked.

She noticed the dick underneath her started to grow, so she knew that what she was doing was working. Miley's hands went into the younger girl's waist.

"Take off your pants and underwear love" the green eyed girl whispered in the blue eyed girl's ear. Billie nodded, and stood up.

She started to slowly take off her sweatpants, letting them fall to the floor. She was left in a black thong and a tight tank top.

Miley did the same, but she sat down while doing so. She untied the strings of her sweats, pulling it down to her ankles. She let her boxers stay on since she knew Billie liked to do it herself.

Billie slowly took of her thong, to tease the girl in the couch. They locked eye contact, as the thong dropped on the floor.

Billie broke the eye contact and looked down at the floor, with a light blush on her cheeks. "Come here love" Miley opened her arms as a sign for Billie to sit down on her lap.

The blond made her way to the couch again and sat down on the hard cock. Miley took some hair behind Billie's ear, while Billie looked down in embarrassment.

"Why so shy all of a sudden?"

The smaller girl shook her head, with a small smile. She got off her lovers lap and began to slowly pull of Miley's boxers.

Her dick slapped Billie across the face as she pulled down the boxers, earning a light giggle from the girl above her.

Billie couldn't help but giggle herself as she took the boxers off Miley's ankles. The boxers were thrown at the floor, with the other clothes. Miley's dick stood tall and proud up in the air.