40

I just finished this book, should I post all the chapters today or post one each day?

Miley~

I had changed into sweatpants and a hoodie, and all I want to do is cuddle my girlfriend and fall asleep. So that's what I'm gonna at least try to do. After today's mission I just want to sleep.

When I got to my office I saw Billie sitting there, all the files open, her mouth was also open. I closed the door and walked over to her. "they were lying all this time." She whispered, scanning all the files.

"About what?"

"Mom and dad were in a gang since they were 12, Finneas and Claudia joined when they knew. And they held it a secret for me this whole time. And Drew and Zoe was in a different gang. This. Whole. Time. "

"You didn't know? I thought you at least knew a little bit of it"

She shook her head, "do you have more?" She looked me in the eyes, she looked angry and confused at the same time. "All I have except the files is this video" I got to my computer and pressed on my secret folder.

I played the video, in the video Finneas and Claudia was braking into a house, Maggie and Patrick soon entered the house after them.

They killed the two people who lived in the house and went off with a diamond necklace that costed over 1million dollars.

The video soon came to an end, I turned off my pc again and looked at Billie. She looked even more shocked then what she were before.

"Can I even trust them at this point?"

"I don't know, that's just the information I have on them"

She sighed and leaned back into the chair. "I can't believe I felt bad for not telling them that I left for the mafia, and they were in it this whole time"

Billie looked to the ground, playing with her fingers. "How about we sleep now and tomorrow we can see if we can find out something more" she nodded her head, still looking down at the floor.

Lifting her up by her thighs, she wrapped herself around me. Resting her head on my shoulder. "Family sucks" she whispered as I locked the door to my office.

"I agree" she buried her head in my neck, her fingers played with my hair, as she softly hummed. "Do you think that just because they are my family I have to like them?"

"You don't have to like them, they are just there to help you grow up, and love you. Some family's mange to do that, some don't, that's just how life is I guess"

"If you could change one thing about your family, what would you change?"

"How important I am when I'm gone but when I'm there they don't acknowledge me" I whispered and opened our bedroom door.

"What about you?" I locked our bedroom door, I don't want people spying on us again. "That they lied to me, it feels like I can't trust them anymore, that a thousand knifes are being stabbed into my heart, I just wish they would have told me" she whispered.

I laid down with her in my arms, taking the covers over us. "I'm so fucking done with people" I hummed and played with her hair.

"It's going to be alright love"

"Can you do something to them?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know, I just feel like something has to be done"

"If you want to do something go on, but I'm not doing anything to them."

"Are you taking their side in this?" She took her head up, looking me in the eyes. "I'm not taking anyone's side, I'm just saying that if you want to hurt them then you will have to do so"

She huffed and rolled her eyes. "I can do it, but I want you to help me, I don't want to kill them or hurt them, they are my family, just ignore them for a while."

I raised my eyebrows, "just do it mommy, I'll let you use my pussy whenever you'd like" she smirked. "Billie baby that's not gonna work"I huffed.

"But I know you want to mommy, you can be inside me, for how long you want, fuck me how you want, use me how you want, come on mommy" she whispered very close to my face.

"No"

"I won't let you fuck me until you say yes"

"Billie this is blackmailing"

"Oh I know, just do it mommy, I will give you whatever you want" her lips were only a half an inch away from mine.

"If you don't do this I won't let you touch me, no hugging, no kisses and you won't get to hold or see my boobs" her smirk grew wider.

"And you don't even like my mom anymore. You haven't talked to her since she saw us fuck. And then you and my mom disappeared for hours and no one knows why." Billie rolled her eyes.

"You want this, this bad" she nodded her head. Am I really falling for this? Yes the fuck I am.

"Fine" her smirk grew into a smile, and she softly kissed my lips. "Thank you mommy" "it's only because you fucking blackmailed me" she rolled her eyes.

"How else would I get it?"

I rolled my eyes, and grabbed her ass, making her gasp. "You're lucky I love you, or else I would have killed you on the spot" I whispered in her ear.

"I guess I am"

"But you need to tell me what happened between you and my mom"

"Someday love. Someday"