𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 23.

He seemed to be a bit stiff at first, deciding whether he should stop it. And he knew he should.

Her lips moved on his and he finally reacted as his lips started to move together with hers but their movement was still a bit unsure.

When her tongue slipped into his mouth to meet his he grabbed onto her waist with one hand reflexively.

All that could be heard around was just the silence, the crackling fire and the sounds their mouths were creating against each other.

The kiss became more deep, slow and more intimate.

Shivers were running up and down Makayla's body and she was just glad he allowed her to go that far.

She hummed into the kiss and as a response he gave her waist a gentle squeeze from the surprise. Their tongues intertwined and Makayla's shaking hand slowly made it's way up,pressing against his hard chest. She could feel his heart beat and the heat from his body was warming up her cold palm.

She shifted in her seat pushing him down to lay him on his back and he let her.

She was supporting her weight with one hand while her other hand remained on his chest. She could finally feel the confidence kick in as she freed one button of his shirt but just as she did that, the hand that wasn't placed on her waist grabbed her hand tightly.

Joel made their lips separate and looked at her with his eyebrows furrowed making her uneasy.

Her lips were so pink and swollen.

She blinked in surpise, not even knowing what to say. His stern gaze always made her weak at knees and her confidence dissapeared within a second.

She was still on top of him and when he wasn't saying anything she leaned back in and pressed her lips against his again. She felt relieved when she felt him grab onto her waist with his other hand as well while she continued to unbutton his shirt.

She pulled away, taking her time to admire how well his body was built, with chest hair that followed a trail down his jeans.

He was hypnotizing her gaze, letting her look until she straddled him and her eyes widened as soon as she felt how hard he was.

Joel groaned at the impact and when he noticed her smug face he frowned, "Just-" he started so she'd spare him with any sassy words but before he could finish the sentence she bent down to kiss him again. She had dreamed about this moment ever since their lips brushed against each other for the first time.

The kiss was slowly becoming more and more hungry and Joel was only growing harder under her.

He was cursing himself out in his mind. Telling himself to push her off of him and go to sleep just so they could act like nothing happened in the morning. But it has already come too far and there was no coming back. He knew that.

Her hands  wandered to his belt and she could feel his muscles tense as she did so. She struggled to get it open so he pushed her hands away and opened his belt with one hand. She then reached for the zipper and slowly pulled it down.

Makayla's breathing quickened as soon as his pants were fully opened. She grabbed onto the ham of his boxers and pulled them down. His hard member sprung out making her gasp into the kiss. He was big. But it's not like she expected otherwise.

She pulled away from him and moved back, looking down at his shaft while breathing hard.

He was watching her as if trying to read her emotions.

She looked up at him with those teasing eyes before she took a hold of him and Joel's whole body tensed.

She started pumping him slowly and decided to bend down to take him in her mouth when Joel's words almost stopped her, "Ya don't have to-" he started but her lips already wrapped around his tip making him let out a low grunt as he threw his head back.