𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 76.

When Dina got there other two people captured her right away.

Makayla was still in their grasps, wiggling and fighting to break free but she was overpowered.

"Fucking stop! You're gonna fucking die you hear me?!" Makayla screamed angrily, her face in a tight and terrified frown as she felt the adrenaline in her veins bubble.

She was blabbering out of fear. She'd do anything to prevent his death.  She thought about Sofia.

Sofia Sarah Miller..

How could she come home to tell her daughter her father is dead. That is if he mother would even come back..

"Fucking stop moving already!" One of the men holding her slammed her body to the ground and they jumped over her to keep her in place.

Tears were falling down her face as she kept her gaze on Joel.

"Makayla-" Tommy let out, they were holding him too, but even if they weren't, his leg was broken in two places.

There was a girl, standing over Joel with a baseball bat in her grasp, her cheek covered with Joel's blood and her eyes went wide when she heard Makayla's name.

She glared at her, her nostrils flaring.

The others immediately started kicking Makayla on the ground in the ribs but she didn't take her eyes off of Joel, no matter how much it hurt.

The girl holding the bat, seemed even angrier as the time passed.

"That's enough, you got her!" Another man approached the people holding Makayla and the Abby girl gave him a weird almost offended look.

He turned to look at her.

"Jordan and Dan aren't responding. Their whole town could be on their way here. Just get it over with so we can leave." He said, and Abby grabbed the bat even tighter.

"No don't do this! Please don't do this." Makayla cried out, her vision already blurry, "Joel get up! Please get up!"

" Makayla cried out, her vision already blurry, "Joel get up! Please get up!"