𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 33

Makayla walked into the building on the horse as soon as the gunshots stopped. Joel walked down with a certain amount of blood on his clothes before jumping up and taking over the lead of the horse and they continued to walk through the city.

...

"No guards, no nothing." Makayla stated, feeling a bit down.

They were right in front of the building that looked like a mirror. It looked like a school.

"Yeah, I'd expect to see someone by now." Joel muttered.

"Have you ever been to one of these?" Makayla asked curiously as they got off their horses to take a look around the town square.

"What? A university?"

"Yeah,"

Joel snorted at her question, "No. Not as a student at least."

"Why not?"

"Uhhh, I had Sarah when I was pretty young." Joel answered almost hesitantly.

Makayla looked at him from the other side of the tent they were just searching, "Were you married?"

"For a while." He was answering without looking at her.

"What happened?"

"Okay." He answered simply but he wasn't being mean or grumpy. Just showing her the boundaries.

"Too much?" Makayla asked, leaning against an old table.

"Too much." He sealed and she started walking towards him while he was turned to her with his large back but then she noticed a building right next to the mirror like one.

The windows were open.

"Look. We could find some supplies there." She said, walking towards it.

"Hey come back down, we got things to get done!" Joel shouted from behind her but she was already climbing the ladder.

She got inside, finding herself in a cozy but cold room from the wind blowing in.

There was one bad and a couch with a few wardrobes. She opened them seeing a bunch of clean clothes.

In the meantime Joel got in, sitting himself down on the couch.

"These are untouched." She called out.

"Mhm." He hummed while waiting for her and as soon as she stood up her eyes sized him up completely.

He was sitting on the couch with his legs spread wide and she couldn't help but feel her legs go weak as she saw him getting comfortable.

He didn't notice her gaze while he was scanning the room but she slowly let the clothes fall to the ground before making her way over to him

Just now that she was close he looked up into her curious eyes.

"You ready to go?" He asked with that deep raspy voice.

"I'm ready to stay." Makayla said back making him become serious all of a sudden.

"What are you doin'?" He tilted his head to the side but Makayla just gulped altough she wasn't dropping the confident act. She had no idea how he was going to react but what she was about to try was worth it.

She walked dangerously close, bending down and resting her palms on his knees.

Joel's eyes dragged up and down her body before he leaned more into the couch.

It suprised her but excited her at the same time.

Her hands were suddenly placed on his shoulders as she pushed herself down onto him, straddling his lap.

She was looking down into his greenish-brown eyes.

He then moved one of his hands, placing it on her back and started to caress her back with so much care.

Being with him was always so comforting and peaceful although nothing about this life was like that.

She bit her bottom lip while looking at his and then she looked back into his eyes only to find out he was hypnotizing her. But what she wasn't expecting was when the hand that was caressing her back made it's way up to her neck, firmly grabbing it just before he pulled her in for a warm kiss.

Their tongues battled for dominance but of course he was winning. Joel was the man of all the men. Stubborn but precise. Always having to be in control and in the known.

All that could be heard were their mouths pressed against each other. His other hand moved to her waist whil her cold hands sneaked into his hair. His mouth left hers only to move to her neck, leaving wet sloppy kisses there making her moan out loud.

Her eyes then shot open in shock when she felt how hard he was under her.

"Joel." She moaned.

"Hm?" He rasped against her skin.

She pulled away a little making him look up at her. His lips were swollen and eyes needy.

"Let me do something." She was out of breath from all the pleasure.

Joel wasn't saying anything so she got off of him just to get down on her knees in front of him. Her eyes piercing through him and she could feel him inhale roughly at the sight of her.

She looked at his crotch. Visibly hard under the fabric of his pants and then she reached for his belt, unbuckling it as fast as possible and pulling the zipper down.

While she was doing that she didn't break the eyecontact.

She reached for him inside, pulling his hard and big member out as it sprung in front of hed face in all it's glory.

Joel's hard chest was rapidly rising and falling and his eyebrows furrowed in satisfaction as soon as he could feel her hot tongue on his tip.

She started swirling her tongue around his sensitive area, provoking him. He was breathing hard, trying to control his body but it was impossible when she licked up and down his length, releasing saliva causing it to run down his shaft.

Her grip on him steadied and she finally wrapped her lips around him before sliding her head down. Joel threw his head back at the feeling, letting her take over.

She was bobbing her head up and down while swirling hed tongue around, doing everything just perfectly while Joel was releasing growls and grunts of pleasure.

After some time of working her magic she could feel him flex in her mouth so she started bobbing her head even faster, taking him closer to the edge and Joel grabbed Makayla's hair to tell her to keep up the pace and she did as he wished.

Soon Joel released a filthy moan while a shot of warm liquid exploded in her mouth.

Joel's head was thrown back again. He was breathing so hard, enjoying the forbidden feeling.

Makayla licked her lips and wiped off the bit of semen that was on her chin.

She grinned to herself a little as she stood up and when Joel looked at her with tired eyes her smile grew even bigger, "Now I'm ready to go."