☆1. Life Is Beautiful☆

A/N: This book contains Stockholm Syndrome so, I believe, my sweetheart readers know what they are signing up for. Have a good time reading.

Also, Jieun in this book isn't IU.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin's POV

I woke up early than usual. I don't know why but I'm not getting good vibes from today it's like something bad is going to happen. I get this feeling twice every day but today I'm getting it early in the morning. But I'm strong, I am the only son of Park Akarsu I have everything I'm the most powerful person in the entire country. I don't need anyone's approval for my actions and decisions except my father's.

I finished my morning routine and rushed downstairs while all my father's men bowed towards me in the living room of our mansion.

I saw my father on the dining table eating breakfast. "Father, Good Morning" I took the seat in front of him

"Good morning Jiminie, you're up early than usual," he said.

"I've decided to go to the school today, in fact, I'm not willing to go today too but It's been a while" his expression changed, shit my stupid mouth.

"What do you mean it's been a while? weren't you going to school regularly?" I don't know why my father is so strict towards my studies.

"Actually father, I don't like what they are teaching," I said

"What do you mean? Jimin, studies are studies I want you to be a great lawyer someday even though all of my wealth and companies are yours but still you have to study and be someone without my reference," my father said.

"But they're teaching all the things you do," I said, my father stood up from his chair and all the men bowed.

"I'm done with the breakfast, finish yours and get ready for the school Jimin" he went out of our house with few of his bodyguards.

Time to get ready for school I changed my clothes into the most hipster style with my signature blue hairstyle with cap and ear piercing.

*Time skip*

I went to school in my black limo. When I stepped out of the car my best friend ran towards me and hugged me "My jiminie is finally here!!! I thought you died," he said while pulling me towards the school gate.

"Tae, don't please... you know I don't like it when someone touches me" was all I told him. I hate it the feeling of someone's hand over me, I just hate it. I feel disgusted and annoyed, it just irks me out.

Oh, shit! this place. I hate this stupid nerd town, well, that's the name tae and I have selected for this law department of our school.

The nerd town is extra crowded today, I wonder why?

"Sorry, Jiminie I forgot." He apologized for touching me. Now, I hate it too, seeing my only bestfriend apologizing over a thing which is too normal for others but me.

"Its okay, I missed you too, my bff. But what the heck happened here?," I asked walking side to side with Tae.

"You don't know Jimin? Oh! well, how could you know that our prof. Wong died" he told me.

"Really? Wow! congrats. Now there won't be classes for criminology." I was beyond happy not on the death of Mr.Wong but because of the cancelled classes we are gonna have.

"People say Mr.Wong's body is found near the red forest" Tae explained. My mind clicked towards my father but why would he kill an innocent man for no reason but the red forest is famous in our family as a place where all the black work happens but if it was the case father would have told me. He tells me everything plus I can't discuss this with anybody even not with my BFF.

In the eyes of people my father is a businessman of abroad merchandise trade but who knows what is trading under that merchandise, at least that's what I think. My father tells me everything as I'm gonna be the new leader of our empire somehow but my father never let me be with him during his work and that's what creeps me out. He makes me stay away from that and claims that I will be the leader but how come I can be the leader without getting knowledge on what is happening? And lately he has stopped telling me anything about his work, it's like something is up with him.

------------------------------------------------------

I can see our principal in the conference hall with a worried expression as if his wife has died. He came towards the mic where the stage was of the conference hall.

"Good Morning, my dear students. I'm highly concerned about the situation of our school and I'm sorry for what happened to one of our excellent teacher but I won't let this year of yours to be ruined as finals are coming few months ahead. You necessarily need a teacher for the certain subject Mr. Wong was teaching as the time is short for this semester, it's so time-consuming to find another teacher qualified as Mr.Wong so our team has decided to transfer the students of criminology under a well-qualified prosecutor"

*Students chattering*

"I know he is not a teacher or educator but after graduation, you'll be transferred under him somehow for internship so why not early for the sake of your future and this situation? One more thing, he is my brother so he will treat you like I do and I hope you'll treat him like you treat me. Let's bow in the respect of Mr.Wong. May he rest in peace, good day everyone".

I've heard life is a bitch but this much bitch?! A prosecutor means we have to respect him more than anyone as our future lies under him. We can't pass comments or do anything fun around him or with him.

Now I realized how much Mr.Wong was necessary for my life.

End of the chapter.