33. ☆Your Turn☆

Taehyung was searching for Jimin everywhere but couldn't find him. He never leaves this early, Taehyung was worried as Jimin doesn't has phone so there isn't any way to contact him.

After searching for an hour Taehyung gave up and went to Jungkook to ask him about Jimin as he is the last source, no matter how much Taehyung was avoiding Jungkook but he was worried sick for Jimin.

"Prosecutor Jeon, have you seen Jimin anywhere?" Taehyung said after bowing towards him as he got inside his office.

Jungkook was playing with a bracelet that Taehyung had seen before on Jimin's wrist.

"Where he could be? Of course at my house again because he is so young and innocent" Jungkook replied while laughing and caressing Jimin's bracelet.

Jungkook was right. Jimin is younger and innocent. Jimin is younger for this marriage, he is younger for a man like Jungkook and that's what benefits Jungkook. Jimin doesn't know how to protect himself as just because Jungkook said that no one will believe him, he lost the hope so easily. If anyone more mature than Jimin would be in this condition many actions could have been taken against Jungkook but it isn't Jimin's fault as he wasn't born in a world like this, his father raised him like a prince. Whatever he ever wanted he achieved without any struggle. In the world where he was from, his father was the King but here in this world full of two faced good people, Jungkook is the King.

Jimin is so left out here as he doesn't belong here. If Jungkook would be an ordinary partner maybe Jimin would have been adjusted into this World but who knew Jungkook was a devil since the beginning. He is not what he pretends, he is a real prosecutor by profession but no one knows what was his profession when he wasn't a prosecutor.

Taehyung didn't get what Jungkook meant but he stayed quiet and left the office.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As Jungkook's prediction, Jimin was at Jungkook's house but little did Jungkook know why he was there.

Jimin was packing his cloths and few things up while Suga was standing outside the house leaned at his bike, waiting for Jimin who rushed out after a while.

"Oh! Hyung I forgot something" Jimin said while giving his bag to Suga and rushing back inside the house again.

"You are taking time like a woman Jimin, come on hurry up!" Suga whined.

Jimin opened his closet and took out the cheque he was hiding for days. Of course he didn't burn it, why would he burn anything against Jungkook? He can burn everything of Jungkook but never against Jungkook.

"Now the karma will play with you, prosecutor Jeon Jungkook... now it is your turn" Jimin smirked and rushed down the stairs towards the living room.

He took off his wedding ring from his finger and placed it to the table attached to the aquarium.

Jimin was about to rush out but he came back and stared at his ring for a while then picked it up again and finally went out while wearing the ring.

"Why father want me to stay at our mansion ?" Jimin asked while hoping on the bike behind Suga.

"He is just missing you and wants you near" Suga replied.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook reached at his house and opened the main door while getting in.

"Jiminiee?" Jungkook cooed searching for Jimin. He got up to Jimin's room and the door was locked. Jimin knows how to play with him, he locked the door from the inside before closing it from the outside while leaving.