76. ☆Back Home☆

"Tell My mother, we are here to meet her" Jungkook told one of the man standing at the actual doorway of the mansion. The man bowed and left as Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and started walking inside.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"It's nice to see you again, young master. Would you like to have anything?" A maid came to ask Jungkook when he was sitting on a couch with Jimin, waiting for his mother.

"No, Not really. Do you want anything?" Jungkook asked Jimin who shook his head in denial.

"Don't mind my curiosity but are you Areum's son?" The lady asked Jimin who looked at Jungkook.

"Yes, I am" Jimin replied with the same discomfort tone as he used to accept this fact in his childhood but the lady's reply didn't make Jimin to feel shame though.

"She was a good woman, she was my friend before she got married" she replied and Jimin smiled as he looked at her. She was an average thirty something young woman with a beautiful face but her hands were covered with scars which he hide away as soon as she realized Jimin was looking at them.

"Mr. Jeon, your mother wants to meet you in her room" the man said as he climbed down the stairs.

"Should I come along?" Jimin asked while Jungkook stood up from his place.

"Umm... maybe after few minutes when she'll be done with me. She is a lioness though and my sins aren't trivial either" Jungkook laughed as he started climbing the stairs and Jimin sit down again with a smile.

He noticed the maid who was talking in Jungkook's presence left, Jimin looked around but couldn't find her. Jimin wanted to talk to her, he wanted to talk to someone who won't disrespect his mother's life or name.

He was thinking that her mother would be of the same age of that lady if she would have been alive. He was thankful at least he has his father. He smiled and took out his phone to call his father. After few seconds Mr. Park picked up the call,

"Hello, Jiminie? How is it going, my son?"

"Hey, everything is okay here. I'm here to meet Jungkook's mother"

"Oh, he finally found the courage to do it"

"Father, don't laugh at him. Atleast he is trying to fix everything"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"My honey moon took me a while" Jungkook replied casually, sitting in front of his mother.

"Oh, classic. Jeon Jungkook" she stated sarcastically and Jin laughed voicelessly who was sitting beside her "You disappeared for fourteen months in the name for helping your brother and fun, became a prosecutor there, ordered Margaret to come to you, got married with the enemy's son not even daughter and killed Hoon-Suk's son for your sorcery. Was it all your honeymoon?"

"Who cares what I do? And Roy was a personal matter, not what you think. Plus Mr. Park is a enemy to us in front of everyone, just to separate his and our area in the business but the reality is different which I got to know about 10 years later, I wish you would have told me this before and marrying a man instead of a woman is my choice, he is beautiful than any woman out there"

"I respect it, okay? I respect whoever you love, just don't even dare to disappear again. You have no idea how much worried I was, you never get it, you never give a fuck about anyone's feelings but I'm your mother, it is a curse with which I have to die and the funny thing is that I can't do anything about it. If you liked Akarsu's boy you should've told me instead of marrying him secretly. Just because of Jin I got to know what you did. I better should've known it when you painted him"