69. ☆Under The Glistening Stars☆

"You are pretty much good at it but you need some more practice" Jungkook said while reloading the gun second time for Jimin who had already shot 16 rounds per load.

Jimin took the gun and wrapped Jungkook's hands for a reason, he wanted to be pushed back to Jungkook again by the bullet in which he succeeded 17th time. The way Jungkook was holding him securely, he was enjoying it, he was enjoying Jungkook, he wanted to get touch by Jungkook so badly and the way of his ass was bumping onto Jungkook at each shot was causing sexual arousal in Jimin.

Jimin's POV

I looked at Jungkook from the corner of my eye as Jungkook's chin was rested on my left shoulder. He was looking a lot sexier in his professional suit, a handsome dark-haired young man, so fanciable and physically attractive. He is the perfect definition of a man, his hold on me always tend to be so manly in a way I had never felt before and it automatically made me to be all his. Even at the first time when he called me up to his bathroom and demanded a massage, his little caresses made me ended up in the bathtub with him, letting him kiss me which was my first kiss and I let him steal it again and again until I realized what I was doing, my phobia never reacted with him, funny right? I was the only one reacting and avoiding him, Jungkook attracted me that night too when I was a lot naive about sex but yet he attracted me sexually.

I can't explain what it was maybe his wet dark parted bangs, his naked tuned body or maybe his manly voice, gaze and touch made me to hold on.

"What?" Jungkook asked me as I was just looking at him for so long, how perfect his lips look with a mole beneath, especially when it curved into a smirk and the way he raised his left eyebrow sharply with his mysterious captivating dark brown eyes which looks like a bit devilish and wicked filled with evilness. He really looks dangerous but the most beautiful thing about it is that I love it, I just love how he is so bold and dangersome to everyone. "Jiminie?" He said while snapping his fingers in front of me and I just giggled a little.

"I was just lost..." I replied while holding the gun to my aim and the most amazing thing is that Jungkook has taught me how to do it, I have been practicing it on my own without Jungkook.

"Lost? Where?" He asked with a laugh.

"In you" I replied and he just looked at me. I like the way he paused at my words, I know he tries to doubt my words while looking into my eyes, I know he never used to believe in love and my words just amaze him that he always tries to predict if I'm playing with his feelings or is it true. He told me Ji-eun was different from him that's why he used to think about proposing her but whenever he used to think about it she happened to do something flirty around with others on which he denied the thought away again and again, and through it I've learned that he never trust anyone enough to love anyone.

"Jungkook... I love you" I said which made him smile and that's how I always get to know that he at least believes me.

"I love you too, baby" he replied while raising my hands up to the target with his gun. "Wanna learn how to attack with the knife?" He asked with a smirk and why not? He would be touching me for longer. I wanted to have sex with him but my words never come out of my mouth in front of him that I couldn't figure out why yet?

"I would love to" I replied.

*TIME SKIPPED*

It was 9 p.m, I was practicing with Jungkook while he had just a stick and I had a low blade knife, it was a practice fight and I wasn't ready to learn seriously at all, I was being playful with him at first but then when he started teaching me I kind of started liking it.

"Whenever young master used to get angry it always used to end up on a person's death," Jungkook said and I just gulped, he was telling about his younger self, it was different from the way I was raised. I was curious to know more.