63. ☆Badge 34☆

"Did you even heard his case?" Jimin asked Taehyung who couldn't stop laughing.

"Hmm... quite sensitive case he has" Taehyung laughed out.

"Jeon Jungkook, I won't forgive you for this!!" Jimin shouted before dropping his head over his new shiny desk.

"I mean like really? He really needs to claim a divorce rather than filing a lawsuit against his wife's boyfriend" Taehyung suggested for Jimin's first new client sent by Jungkook.

"I should back off" Jimin replied.

"I don't think so... it's your first client, first case. Do it!" Taehyung suggested with a motivational tone.

"Really?! What the fuck I will collect from this story he told?! I don't wanna make fun of myself in my first trial. I myself isn't over this yet, my own brain stopped processing, the judge will kick us out" Jimin stated with a weak laugh when the door opened and Taehyung turned to greet the person after seeing him.

"Hey! Was it good?" Taehyung asked Han who nodded with a smile. "Jiminie, he is Han. Our technical office-mate" Taehyung stated happily and Jimin looked up to see the guy he had already seen before while Han paused after seeing Jimin's face with his glowing skin, his eyelashes were creating chiaroscuro over his chubby doll cheeks, his glittery eyes were half covered by his parted blonde smooth hair like a sunny waterfall, his lips were looking like petals of rose, so soft and beautiful but a hickey below his jawline destroyed clouded thoughts of Han when the poor soul remembers that the boy isn't available.

Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of Han who wasn't able to get out from his space out session after seeing Jimin who was staring at him too with a weird expression while adjusting his collar time to time for a reason. (Everyone can tell 😉)

"Oh, Hey! We have met before, right? Do you remember it? The demo test day?" Han asked and Jimin was thinking why the fuck these three lines took whole 2 minutes to come out of his mouth?

"Yeah! I do remember you. Good to meet you again" Jimin replied but Taehyung didn't bug into the convo as he was staring at some papers with a horrified face.

"NO!!!" Taehyung screamed out while hitting his face with the papers he was holding.

"What?" Jimin asked Taehyung who was looking at Jimin with a pout.

"They are of authority, Attorney Hope told me to make them sign by prosecutor Jeon before carrying them back to him" Taehyung replied.

"So...?" Jimin asked because Taehyung was smiling like an idiot to him.

"Will you go for..."

"Noooo! I have already got enough for today. Do your shit by yourself" Jimin denied.

"Please? I forgot to bring them earlier and if I'll go back to prosecutor Jeon he will probably kill me but he won't say anything to you, he never does" Taehyung pleaded with puppy eyes and Jimin uttered a sigh before taking files from Taehyung's hands. "Be back in one piece" Taehyung stated further while showing a thumbs up and Jimin laughed while going out and closing the door.

"Why does prosecutor Jeon never say anything to him?" Han asked and Taehyung giggled.

"Maybe because he doesn't like sleeping in the living room" Taehyung predicated while turning back to his computer and Han just stood there, having no idea about what Taehyung said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was about to turn the doorknob but then stopped and knocked the door, when he got the permission he went in to saw Jungkook talking to his client and his secretary was yet on Jimin's desk which he wasn't liking any bit. He was feeling like to chop her head off but he controlled his urges and marched towards Jungkook who wasn't facing him and was sitting on the couches with his client in front of him.