59. ☆Grateful For You☆

"WHAT?!" Jimin and Taemin asked together with a stunned face while Taehyung nodded with a smile.

"You are getting married? Who the fuck is that rotten luck of yours?" Taemin asked.

"It's attorney Hope" Jimin replied. "But isn't it a lot earlier?"

"Who is attorney Hope now?" Taemin asked. "Her name is cute tho!"

"It's he not she" Taehyung replied. "And I know it's early but my parents are ready and he is transferring to Busan so he wants the wedding to be done earlier"

"But I thought you didn't say yes yet. Marriage isn't a joke... I know mine was but yet it isn't a joke" Jimin said.

"Yes, and especially when you are marrying a man. Men are jerks" Taemin stated while Jimin and Taehyung raised their eyebrows at him with a aren't you a man too look before laughing out loud.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was sitting on a chair at Margaret's place.

"So... You want Hoon-Suk to get free," Margaret asked him and he nodded. "I'm curious to know why, Mr. Jeon"

"Because he doesn't deserve this punishment. If he will prove to be guilty, he will die in the cell just like a usual person which I don't want. I want him to die hard, people always end up losing hope to live on in cells and if I will take his life right now it won't be fun. I want to kill him at the moment when he will be wanting to live forever, when he'll be back to his status. When he will be close to snatching Mr. Park's position. It's so hard to bring Jimin's memory back and Mr. Park can't find it out, I can't either say it out loud so... I thought why not I take revenge on my own? as Jimin's mother has turned out to be my mother in law" Jungkook explained.

"So you want me to create conditions that make him prove not guilty?"

"Of course, and I want you to make a tonic which could make him feel better" Jungkook replied with a smirk.

"Just like the one you used at your cousin?" Margaret asked and Jungkook nodded. "What's the age of Hoon-Suk?"

"How could I'll be knowing it?"

"Any idea? It's important for making the poison. Around Akarsu's age?"

"I don't think so, Mr. Park is definitely younger than him" Jungkook replied.

"Fine, I've got the idea. It's enough to make it work" Margaret replied and Jungkook's phone rang up.

"Hello squashable baby, Can't sleep without me?"

"Prosecutor Jeon, lol I'm Taehyung, not Jimin. Sorry but can you come up to take Jimin?"

"Take Jimin? From where?"

"Actually he is drunk here"

"Drunk?"

Jungkook asked with a laugh.

"Are you sure we are taking about Jimin?"

"Yes, actually we went to your house to put the stuff away than me and him came here at the club and he has drink a lot. Please come hurriedly, it's hard to handle a drunk Jimin"

"Haha! Really? Text me the address"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook reached at the club and face palmed himself. He knew the club so well, the owner was his close friend. If he'll go inside they'll recognize him and Taehyung would be in too, maybe with more friends of Jimin and he didn't want them to get any idea.