82. ☆The Ploy☆

"Jungkook? I'm in" Jimin whispered to the right side of his shoulder.

"Good Job, Squashable" He heard Jungkook's reply from the secret nano-ear device presented in his right ear since all of this time. "You okay? Did you undo your hands?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. I was doing my legs when they came in. My shoe is lying right in front of me but a bit far"

"Why you didn't untie your hands first?"

"My knife was in my shoe, how come I would have done my hands..." Jimin explained. The ribbon from his legs didn't break when he tried to attack Ethan but it was already broken by Jimin with the help of the knife hidden in his shoe.

"You always do the opposite. Why the hell you fought with Ethan in the mall?!"

"Shh... you are practically inside of my ear. Don't shout or else you'll ruin my ear. I didn't mean to defend myself but it just happened. I don't know, I just couldn't hold myself back in the mall. You've made me like you" Jimin uttered a whispering giggle. As he started hopping here and there to look around as his legs were tied together again.

"They could've injected something else into you, don't you know you are pregnant? Your body is your baby, our baby. The needle idea was harmless but you... why you didn't get kidnap politely? The plan was so simple, you had to go and get kidnap but you being ninja turtle wasn't in the list" Jungkook said as he really was startled when Jimin killed Ethan's partner. Of course, the killing was so normal for Jungkook, he didn't care about what Jimin did but he was fearing that Ethan might have injected something unhealthy to Jimin.

"We have a whole life to fight over this matter but now, tell me what to do next?" Jimin asked while trying to take out the OTF knife from his shoe, which was too hard for him.

"I'm going to kill you, Squashable. You almost took my breath away"

"Tell me when I don't"

"Stop flirting with me, you are kidnapped. I'm dying here and you are fucking passing me dirty jokes"

"It wasn't a dirty joke, your brain is dirty. You take everything there"

"Where?"

"Just there, get it," Jimin said while jumping like a rabbit to take his shoe off which had his knife.

"What was that voice?"

"Nothing... my butt just collided with the floor automatically" Jimin chuckled while sitting on the floor helplessly.

"The idea was too stupid and so are you, I would not have let you do it"

"Stop behaving like my father, now that I'm here you can't do anything about it"

"That's what's killing me more!"

"You'll make me deaf soon. I'm gonna work as we had planned, there is a window vent at the ceiling"

"Don't even think about it, you are pregnant"

"I've started thinking like you lately"

"God knows what you are thinking with that. Just please stay in one piece until I reach up to you. My people are trying to track you out by the device you had under your shoe. As soon as they'll track you out the cops will be there, but this whole process will take fifteen minutes or maybe twenty. Get out of this room and find Hwan, he will tell you what to do next"

"Okay, but aren't you excited? Because I don't know why I am or maybe the baby is playing with me again like I'm kidnapped and I'm happy like hell. I should be in stress or maybe in a bit dull mood but I'm in a mood to dance right now" Jimin replied on which he heard Jungkook snickered.