74. ☆Be Gentle!☆

*The Next Day*

"Wow, these are so beautiful..." Jimin praised as Jungkook lead him to a large room with big windows all over. The room was filled with sketches and paintings but they were of small sizes rather than the usual canvas one.

"Really? By the way I brought you here to give you your present but I guess it isn't here" Jungkook replied while shuffling the pages around.

"Hey... you'll ruin them"

"Well, I don't work in a tattoo parlour now so they all are useless" Jungkook replied.

"You used to work at the tattoo parlour? Are you kidding me? Why would you work at such a place being a prosecutor and a part time gangster" Jimin stated with a giggle as Jungkook laughed.

"I was not all of that since the beginning. When my father was murdered... we were left with nothing, my position was taken by my cousin whereas my father's position was taken by his own brother. When I got my position back, I stored all of my work here, I really loved to draw though"

"So, your uncle killed your father just for power and money?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded.

"They did. That's why I killed my cousins and everyone around me that would have been a threat" Jungkook replied while sitting on a table.

"What about Jin hyung?" Jimin blurted out and Jungkook just looked at him.

"How do you know him?"

"I don't, I have just heard here that he is your cousin so..."

"He is my cousin from my mom's side, my mom is his aunt like his mother's sister. So, he can't be a threat. Whereas it took me a while to kill my father's family and the people I grew up with but then I saw them changing. I realized they didn't have any right to live on further" Jungkook explained with a laugh.

"So... God!! you know how to draw tattoos on skin?" Jimin forgot what he was saying and changed the topic with an exciting tone as soon as he saw a tattoo machine while Jungkook nodded.

"Why don't you have a tattoo on you? Like my father is tattoo crazy so, maybe you would have ever liked them right?" Jimin asked.

"No, I never liked them but if you like them we can work on you" Jungkook replied with a smile.

"I won't get into it without you and if you don't like it I won't let it be on my body plus I personally think a tattooed body isn't a good idea" Jimin replied with a nervous laugh.

"I said I don't like it on me but I would love to see one on you" Jungkook replied. "And it's been a while, come here. Let's try this"

"No way!! It hurts I know. I'm not getting into it, I don't like it on me either..." Jimin tried to explain as Jungkook just pulled Jimin's arm with him towards the machine.

"Shut up, it won't hurt that way. I'm a pro in it, relax" Jungkook replied while making Jimin stand in front of a table. "Leaned on a bit"

"I don't want it" Jimin said, he was scared. It was written over the color of his skin. But just got a kiss on his lips in response.

"Where?"

"What?"

"I asked where?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe nowhere" Jimin replied with a crackly smile as Jungkook started looking at Jimin, searching for a place to show his creativity while Jimin just gulped thickly when Jungkook started opening his shirt button. "Okay, not at the stomach"

"Why not?"

"Just please, not at the stomach"

"Now, I will do it on the stomach" Jungkook flirted while grabbing Jimin's collar to take his shirt off his shoulders slightly. "You know what, baby? I painted you many years ago" Jungkook stated in a husky voice while caressing Jimin's shoulders from his one hand while the other was pulling Jimin closer to himself through his waist.