42. ☆Shy To Say Yes☆

Jimin was doing his work so lazily as he was yet so tired. His whole body was aching, yet he was managing to complete his shit and Taehyung came in.

"Jiminie~ guess what?" Taehyung asked happily.

"Attorney Hope is looking hot again?" Jimin asked lazily.

"No... I mean yes! But it's a different thing"

"Then what's the actual problem of yours?"

"He... He wants me to meet his family" Taehyung explained shyly.

"When did this all happened?" Jimin asked happily.

"Nothing happened... I mean I did tell him my feelings by mistake that day but since then I didn't say anything but I've been noticing how he stares at me time to time and now suddenly he offered me to meet his family!!!" Taehyung said happily and Jimin smiled being a lot happy for his friend at least someone is getting his love.

"Jimin..."

"What?" Jimin asked when Tae looked at him with keen eyes.

"Something is different in you today" Taehyung concluded.

"What do you mean? what different?" Jimin asked checking himself.

"I don't know... you are looking revolutionary delightful. I don't know why" Taehyung said while arching his eyebrow and Jimin looked down bashfully while his cheek turned red, shrinking into his chair with embarrassment.

"Jimin... is that a hickey? Don't tell me..." Taehyung asked panicking while sitting beside Jimin. "Did he do it?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded nervously.

"How can he force you?! I hate him..."

"He didn't force me" Jimin replied cutting off Taehyung's hatred.

"So you mean you... Park Jimin had sex finally for the first time willingly?!"

"Shh..." that's all what Jimin could say right now grabbing Taehyung's mouth to shut him up being himself all pink with embarrassment.

"You had sex willingly? You had sex willingly!!"

"Tae! What the fuck? Shut up!!" Jimin was trying so hard to shut him up but Taehyung's laugh was surrounding all over Jungkook's office and thanks to God Jungkook wasn't there.

"Tell me how did this all start? You have been hating him for so long"

"I don't know... I just drank something weird and don't know how it just happened" Jimin replied.

"So he took your advantage?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"No... He didn't. It was the moment I thought I'm going to be get ruined into his hands but it went more than different. He has been sexually harassing me, forcing me into physical contact, trying to rape me, calling me labels that hurted me the most but when he got the opportunity to finally get what he has been wanting... He... He behaved in a total different way as if he wasn't the Jungkook. He was helping me... He was being gentle with me. He even made me wear something after the sex as he knows how much I hate being expose... He was caring about my feelings" Jimin explained dreamingly. "Why he always make me confuse about him all the time?"

"Because he loves you and he is a dick. So... being a dick he doesn't know what to do in this condition" Taehyung said.

"How could you say this so surely? Because at the end of the day he turned into a bastard again" Jimin said sadly. "Look how much work he has given me even if I told him I'm not well yet he is making me run here and there" Jimin was complaining when the door opened and Jungkook came in. Taehyung bowed while standing up and leave winking at Jimin.

"Jimin! Come here!" Jungkook ordered harshly and Jimin rolled his eyes while standing up from his place. Jungkook signed a slip and gave it to Jimin.

"Give this to the reception and go home. They won't mark your absent" Jungkook said while pretending to be busy in his laptop and Jimin's eyes glistened.

"Okay... Thank you Jungkook" Jimin replied.

"I'm not Jungkook. How many times should I have to tell you to call me prosecutor Jeon?" Jungkook scolded.

"Jungkook, I'm leaving but I can't carry my stuff with me, so bring it home with you. Okay Jungkook?" Jimin smiled getting out of the room while Jungkook just glared at him.

"Come back here! You are not going home now!" Jungkook ordered but Jimin went out happily.

Jimin somehow managed to reach till the elevator when he saw Ji-eun approaching and he started pushing the close button again and again but she got inside and Jimin put his fingers at his forehead.

"Hey Jimin!" She greeted happily.

"My father doesn't like dating. I've asked him decreasing my position in my own eyes just for you" Jimin replied while laughing.

"Oh... So does he is one of those who get married easily?" She asked and Jimin looked at her with a I'm so done with you look.

"Why don't you ask him on your own? He won't eat you, at least I think he won't being a vegetarian"

"Really? I'm a vegetarian too. What else he doesn't like?" She asked.

"He hates women with brown hair, he doesn't like women with brown eyes, he doesn't like fair skin and he hates attorneys" Jimin replied and she looked up while spacing out. Those were all the qualities Ji-eun had. The elevator reached at the destination and Jimin got out but she didn't come.

"Well I can dye my hair..." Jimin heard her say from behind and left the court while laughing.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin and Jungkook both were lying in their beds in their respective rooms but couldn't sleep. Jimin was being so restless, he wanted to go to Jungkook but couldn't find enough courage to do so. He even didn't lock his door for the first time, For the first time he was praying for Jungkook to break into his room but he wasn't coming. Jimin pouted and looked at the time, "Wasn't he happy with me yesterday? Why he isn't coming then?" Jimin asked himself, wanting to be sexually harass by Jungkook but hours past and he didn't come. Jimin wait and wait, shifting his positions again and again, without any drug he wanted to be get touch.

Jimin got out of his room, tip toeing the stairs and opened Jungkook's room door quietly a little to peek enough that he was asleep. Jimin sadly closed the door again and left when Jungkook opened his eyes and smiled to himself.

"Find courage sweetheart" Jungkook mumbled to himself while smirking.

After a while Jungkook's door opened again and Jimin came inside, tip toeing towards his bed and got inside, beside Jungkook covering him in the blanket while getting in too but now the sleep was being more hard as his eyes were refusing to shut themselves just to look at Jungkook.

"I can't sleep like this if you'll fit your eyes at me" Jungkook said on which Jimin turned white but didn't stop looking at Jungkook who was yet lying there as if he was sleeping how good actor he was. "What? Wanna have sex with me again?" Jungkook asked without opening his eyes.

"No thank you" Jimin replied rudely while turning his back to Jungkook and smiled to himself while biting his lips at the offer. How perfectly Jungkook caught him on what he was thinking while looking at Jungkook, but yet he is so shy to say yes.

END OF THE CHAPTER