64. ☆The Pain and Butterflies☆

As soon as Jimin's sleep broke he sit up quickly while panting hard. It took a whole minute for Jimin to mentally come back from his nightmare he experienced heretofore. Jimin's watery eyes wandered to the other side of the bed which was empty.

"JUNGKOOK!?" Jimin called him and saw Jungkook standing at the threshold of their bedroom door, after a while.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jungkook asked, coming inside while looking at Jimin who was yet panting a little, looking like as if he was fighting for his life.

"J-Jungkook, touch me" Jimin mumbled when Jungkook sat in front of him.

"What?"

"Touch me. Please, touch me" Jimin pleaded and Jungkook removed Jimin's bangs from his eyes, making them stay behind his ear before kissing his forehead and Jimin hugged him hurriedly.

"Thank God... thank God... Thank God" Jimin keep on whispering to himself and Jungkook broke the hug.

"Hey... what's wrong, Jiminie?" Jungkook asked while wiping Jimin's tears.

"I-I thought... my phobia..."

"It's okay, it was just a nightmare. You are okay" Jungkook said while caressing Jimin's cheek. "But I'm not and I won't be okay until you tell me what is wrong? You were my giggly Jimin till the office. I want to know why you've been this much quiet the whole way back to home and fell asleep in the living room without me? Have I done something?"

"No..."

"Then why you are running away from me tonight?" Jungkook asked and Jimin started crying. "Share it with me, don't cry. Stop keeping it inside of you, I want to know what the fuck is wrong" Jungkook demanded while Jimin was in a mental argument. He wanted to say everything but how could he say anything when he doesn't even remember it. They were only feelings attached to his memory which weren't clear enough to explain and the things which were clear enough to explain weren't wonderful to be said out loud.

"I can't explain because it's nothing. Just some rough touches with laughs and starry eyes with faded faces ignoring my cry... it's nothing... I can't tell you because I don't know it myself... I know it but I don't and..."

"Shhh... calm down" Jungkook said while massaging Jimin's shoulders lightly. "Let's start it from the one" Jungkook said which made Jimin's sobbing to turn into a cracky laugh.

"Don't apply this prosecution tactics on me" Jimin replied.

"Shut up, so... when you left my office did you..."

"Jungkook, Please... I don't want it. I want to leave everything behind"

"Please shut up, did you go to the parking lot or stop in the middle?" Jungkook asked.

"If I will tell you... you'll end up doing something wrong and I don't want you to..."

"Jimin, answer my question" Jungkook ordered and Jimin giggled.

"You know what? You look so hot when you get angry"

"And I don't like repeating myself" Jungkook replied with a raised eyebrow and Jimin heaved a sigh.

"He called me badge 34..." Jimin said.

"Who?"

"Hoon-Suk..."

"And what it stands for?"

"When I was there, at a place which I don't remember properly... They wanted to hide our original identity inside the place, maybe it was a club or something. So they give me a badge with a printed number 34 on it. They use to call me badge 34 because I used to wear it"