52. ☆A Melody For You☆

"I WANT TO MEET PROSECUTOR JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Hoon-Suk shouted being inside of the cell and the door opened of the corridor (not of the cell) and Jungkook came inside.

"You are a real pain in the ass, Hoon-Suk. Tell me how many times I have to help you?! What the fuck were you even thinking when you filed the lawsuit against your own shipment?" Jungkook asked almost as a whisper.

"It wasn't mine, it was of Akarsu... I don't know how the fuck my garments ended up to be inside of his export..."

"Because you are dumb. Now give me some time, it's not an easy case. Feel yourself home because you'll be living here for 30 years and according to your age I think it's your last home" Jungkook said while laughing and Hoon-Suk just glared at him. "Don't give me those eyes, look down I'm a Jeon" Jungkook said and Hoon-Suk averted his gaze.

"But you told me to file the lawsuit..."

"I told you to file a lawsuit against Park Akarsu not against you, motherfucker... well things happen and its your fate accept it" Jungkook replied and turned to left.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! IF YOU LEAVE ME HERE HELPLESS I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!" Hoon-Suk shouted and Jungkook started laughing.

"Oh! My God! I liked that. Say that again" Jungkook ordered while laughing.

"I... Will really tell everyone who you really are, Mr. Jeon"

"Umm... it wasn't good like before, menace again. With that much hatred and expressions you showed the last time. Come on!" Jungkook said and Hoon-Suk just looked at him with a I'm so done with you look. "Well forget it, you are useless. You should grab my feet but you are trying to sit over my head instead. Ohk Jungkook! Cool down! You can't kill him here! Relax... okay so where were we? I guess nowhere. Die here!" Jungkook said and exited the place.

"MR. JEON?!" Jungkook heard his shouting and laughed while climbing up the stairs to the main police station.

"Prosecutor Jeon? He is like this since the beginning, he has been shouting your name again and again" Officer Jet told him when he reached up to him.

"Don't you know how to make him stay quiet? Work your magic wand" Jungkook said while patting Officer Jet's baton and Officer Jet smirked while nodding.

Jungkook entered his car and looked at his phone which was showing 20 missed calls from Jimin.

"Well... I think I have to sleep outside at the couch tonight" Jungkook laughed to himself and drove up to Mr. Park's house.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"JUNGKOOK?!" Jimin screamed while running up to him and wrapped his arms around his neck to hug him before kissing him deeply.

"Well when did this happen?" Mr. Park asked Suga who just laughed sarcastically.

"Your son is weird and his choices are mega weird than his own weird personality" Suga replied and Mr. Park made a I don't get you face.

"You are not... angry?" Jungkook asked while breaking the kiss.

"I can never be angry on you, my sexy husband" Jimin replied Jungkook hugged him as if he was squeezing him. "Ouch! Kookie?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Throughout the evening Jungkook and Jimin were inseparable and Mr. Park was so happy to see Jimin being this much passionate around Jungkook.

Mr. Park wasn't of course expecting this, he knew Jimin hates Jungkook but seeing them together like this was a miracle for Mr. Park to see from Jimin's side. Whole his life he has been pushing Jimin to be with someone or to be in relationship but he always used to do something that make the person leave and now Jimin wasn't even showing any sign of his phobia around Jungkook and now Mr. Park realized why Jungkook's plan didn't work because they fell for eachother while trying to hate eachother.