34. ☆She Fell For Him☆

Jimin placed the cheque on a table in front of Suga.

"What's this?" Suga asked while picking it up.

"Real face of Jungkook" Jimin said while opening his bag and taking out clothes to wear today.

"I don't get it... Hoon-Suk..."

"Hoon-Suk, Hoon-Suk and Hoon-Suk I hate this name!! Why everyone is Hoon-Suk?" Jimin asked in annoyance.

"Everyone is Hoon-Suk or Hoon-Suk is everyone?" Suga asked while staring at the cheque.

"I don't know" Jimin said while dropping his weight on to the bed in frustration. "But a thing is cleared Jungkook works for Hoon-Suk"

"Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook isn't someone who would work for someone like Hoon-Suk" Suga concluded.

"Yeah he said that too but then why this cheque is from Hoon-Suk?" Jimin asked.

"He said that to you? By the way don't worry my doll, your hyung will find everything out" Suga said.

"Okay but don't let father know about it..." Jimin said.

"We'll think about it" Suga said while leaving the room with the cheque.

Jimin reached down the living room. He was happy, everything was feeling like old days. Jimin saw his father eating on the table.

"Father can you pick me up from the court today?" Jimin asked happily.

"When I used to pick you up in high school you didn't like that but now that you are in college's last year you want your father to pick you up?" Mr. Park asked while laughing.

"Yes! I want it" Jimin said while sitting on the table.

"As you wish, your highness " Mr. Park replied. "Your dressing style has changed and it's kinda cool and this hair color makes you resemble your mother a lot" Mr. Park compliment on which Jimin smiled.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was in a meeting room when Jimin caught his eyes as he passed by the corridor while flipping his hair back.

Jungkook smiled at the sight of Jimin which he caught only for 3 seconds.

Jimin was avoiding Jungkook and was trying to do stuff which was outside the office of Jungkook.

Jimin found an abandoned room filled with old cases files. He read few labels and picked up few which he found interesting to get more knowledge about how to deal with certain cases. The files were filled with dust, he carried them to Taehyung's desk and went to the washroom to wash his hands.

Jimin washed his hands and looked up to see himself in the mirror when he saw Jungkook standing behind him. Jimin shuddered at the sight and turned around quickly.

"You scared me... You sorcerer" Jimin said.

"How well you know me" Jungkook said getting near Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes and tried to leave but Jungkook grabbed his waist and pinned him at the nearby wall.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why you are acting like a drama queen? You are running away from me again Jimin and you know I hate it. Didn't I tell you that I want you in front of my eyes all the time?" Jungkook asked but Jimin didn't reply to any of his questions.

"Let me go" Jimin demanded quietly.

"Well I did let you go yesterday and what you did? Ran away to your father like a coward without my permission!"