77. ☆Tug Of War☆

*Yet Jimin's POV*

"So, you are Jimin. The only person who made Jungkook to get married" Jungkook's mother stated with a smile as she examined me and I nodded, I didn't know what else to do. "Well, I would be more surprised if he would not have married you" she added further with a chuckle. "But I wasn't expecting your choice to be this much vile and wild"

I saw Jungkook making an unamused face while poking his cheek with his tongue on her statement which happened to make me laugh.

"Well, I myself didn't expect anything good about me from you but you people should carry on" Jungkook said as he stood up "and Jin hyung, can we talk?" Jungkook asked him who nodded and they both started to leave.

"He... isn't that much black hearted. He really has a golden heart and he is especial to me" I replied while looking at him leaving who didn't even turn to look at me while his busy talk with Jin hyung and closed the door after him. Was it necessary? I could have seen him going downstairs from here, a bit... longer.

"I was expecting this reply and you can see him from that window, he will be standing in the hall" she spoke all of the sudden which made me to blush unintentionally.

"I-I..."

"It's okay, the way you were staring at the door made me to suggest you a better way" she replied with a smile. God, not only Jungkook is sharp witted in Jeon family.

"You've all grown up the last time I saw you, you were too young" she started and I was like, I knew it. I have met this family before maybe. Not Jungkook but in this house anyone else or anybody somewhere here before I lost my memory and maybe because It wasn't in practice I couldn't get it back like it happened with my family. I got to remember them because they kept on trying to make me remember but I never came to Busan since the incident.

"No one really tell me anything clearly but do we have met before?" I asked and she smiled, this smile is so familiar.

"Yes, we have met before and I know whatever happened and why you don't remember anything. Your aunt Julie and I are good friends being neighbors but Jungkook and I never met your mother or your actual family ever. That's why your father and Jungkook didn't recognize eachother when this all happened"

"But Jungkook said he painted me..."

"Jimin, you shouldn't stress this much in the pregnancy, you'll remember everything when you'll live here. Hopefully" she stated and I nodded.

"I want the baby to be like you, beautiful and innocent or else things will get into trouble in the vice versa" she laughed as she changed the topic. "But I'm so happy for you both, I never could think about Jungkook being a parent. I got to know that your father met Jungkook at his brother's college but where did you meet Jungkook?"

"In the same college, he was my criminology teacher and after that he turned into my boss then to my love" I replied and she laughed. I skipped the nightmare between the boss and the love.

"Did he really use to teach or just used to waste everyone's time?" She asked.

"He is really good at it, I was the one failing tests around but since he came in, I started getting good grades and he started deducting my marks everywhere because we didn't get along together well. We hated eachother since the day we saw eachother and then my father launched the news that I'm going to marry someone they weren't ready to tell. I met him as a fiancee just 15 minutes before I actually got married to him" I explained and she looked at me with a frozen face.

"So... this marriage wasn't from the love at one side either? I mean I thought at least you would have liked Jungkook and that's how your father did that" she asked and I shook my head with a laugh.