43. ☆The Killer☆

Jimin woke up and saw Jungkook getting ready. "Isn't it Sunday today?" Jimin asked almost as a whisper.

"Where is your bracelet?" Jungkook asked instead. "Why it is not on your wrist?"

"I forgot to wear it" Jimin said.

"It's better for you to wear it" Jungkook said and Jimin looked down without saying anything, he wanted to ask so many questions but yet somehow Jimin wasn't feeling comfortable with Jungkook at the moment so he remained quiet. Jungkook knows that Jimin has cut off the device but yet he wanted him to wear the bracelet.

"Jungkook?!" Jimin called him when he was about to leave. "I want to talk... to you"

"What it is?" Jungkook asked while stopping and stood in front of Jimin in a manner to make him speak hurriedly.

"I can't blame anyone without prove and I don't know who made me drink those drugs but something else happened that night which I think you should know" Jimin said in a low voice and Jungkook tilted his head up signaling Jimin to continue.

"When I... started feeling so heated up and started vomiting blood at the bathroom... Roy came to me and offered his help. I asked him to call you but he said he will bring me home... but he was taking me out from the back door which wasn't feeling right so I refused to take his help and started walking towards the lounge but he grabbed me and started forcing me to be out of the place with him while calling me baby. He was behaving so... He wasn't letting me go and I wasn't even in the condition to struggle but yet I managed to hit him and ran up to you" Jimin told Jungkook everything and Jungkook eyes changed into the most sinister one. Jimin had never saw this look before on Jungkook, he was looking a lot different from the usual angry Jungkook. Jimin found his eyes dangerous but Jungkook hurriedly changed his expressions and sat beside Jimin who got back a little being scared of him of course.

"Jiminie... he won't be bugging into your life from now on. I promise" Jungkook said in a rather possessive way while making Jimin's bangs stay behind his ear and kissed his forehead which made Jimin feel butterflies in his stomach.

Jungkook stood up from his place and went out but somehow Jimin wasn't feeling right. He was feeling as if he did wrong by telling Jungkook everything even if he knew he did right but yet the vibes weren't good. Jungkook's way of looking at Jimin when he told him everything scared Jimin, it changed the whole concept of an angry Jungkook. He didn't shout nor did he say anything like a curse or something bad to Roy in front of Jimin to show his anger but walked out of the house quietly and much calmly but Jimin knows that the silent rage is like a silent storm.

Jimin's whole day was being busy, he was now taking interest in their house. He cleaned up the things and ordered some decorating items, trying to make the dead house more lively. Jungkook's house was beautiful but he doesn't pay any attention to it which Jimin was giving now.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin went to his father's house to take his stuff which was left when Jungkook forcely made him leave the mansion.

Jimin met his father happily and Mr. Park was shocked yet happy to see him like this.

Jimin went into his room and took his huge cute teddy bear from his bed.

"Let's go home now Kookie" Jimin said happily while putting the stuffed bear into the box with Jungkook's gifts and dragged the box out of his room.

Mr. Park saw his struggles and ordered one of his man to help him. The man asked Jimin for help and he nodded while ordering him to take the box till his car.

"Jiminie? You can stay here. I've talk to Jungkook and he doesn't has any..."

"No! I mean I will come back in few days because I'm decorating my house nowadays" Jimin replied before Mr. Park could complete his sentence and Mr. Park just watched him go with a weird expression, he couldn't think of any reason for Jimin to be this much happy as he knows how Jungkook is being with him but little did he know that Jimin wasn't a virgin now and the happiness was just the Jungkook's affect.