78. ☆Hopelessly☆

"Okay, so... we can make a deal. We are here till a week before Taehyung's wedding, right? So we can live with my mother and then when we'll go back to Seoul, the week of the wedding will be spend at your father's place or the way he will like" Jungkook declared as he was driving back to their house and Jimin agreed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

They got inside of their mansion as Jungkook's phone started ringing and Jimin left him alone with his phone to start packing for their week at Jungkook's nonage place.

"Hello?"

*Jungkook received the call from Jin*

"Hey"

"What happened?"

"Nothing"

"For God's sake..."

"What? You told me to call you by 6:PM"

"Yeah, I wanted to know about Jimin's update"

"Jimin's? He didn't behave any differently with aunt Jiran. She said he was the usual Jimin, we don't think he has remember anything"

"Of course, he wouldn't be... things here aren't same anymore"

"Yeah but he would have at least remembered the house he is living in. Your mother's house looks like yours but it isn't the actual place where everything happened. It is your house where he was brought, it was Uncle Jeon's mansion which is yours now and his... if the little is what needed for him to remember then why he isn't remembering anything by living at the same place he was ten years ago?"

"I said things has changed"

"Exactly, things has changed and so are you. You don't want him to remember anything anymore, you would've never let him go beyond the circle you would've created for him"

"Jungkook?!" Jimin called him with a pile of clothes in his hands. "Have you seen my luggage anywhere?"

"No, sweetheart. Ask somebody around maybe they would've put it somewhere" Jungkook replied and Jimin nodded with a sigh and left as Jungkook continued his talk with Jin.

"He is afraid of Zai and maybe that's why he never wander around, I didn't..."

"That's what the point is, throw your bitch in the cage and let him go wherever he want to, I know it's you. All the way round just you alone, Or least you would have done was to change the house from the inside out"

"So, what? I don't want him to remember anything anymore. He is pregnant and happy, things are going well. I can't ruin my relationship with him"

"Can't you see he is crazy for you?! Let him know everything, a relationship based on a lie isn't love either"

"You have no idea what he had been through just because of... "

"Your father, not you and he loves you, he knows you, he trusts you, not your father"

"*Sigh* What if he'll start behaving differently?"

"What's wrong with you? You never let anything bother you this much. Be brave"

"Yeah, I never let anything bother me this much because I always use to end it but I can not end Jimin but the chances are he might will end me"