56. ☆Cotton Candy Heart☆

She rang the bell of Mr. Park's mansion while combing her hair a bit and straightening his clothes.

The door opened and Ji-Eun bowed.

"I'm attorney Ji-Eun," she said while smiling at a person she believed was a butler.

"So?" He asked while arching his eyebrow.

"Mr. Park has appointed me for his case so..." Before Ji-Eun could complete her sentence the butler bowed and gestured her to come in.

Ji-Eun entered the mansion and her eyes widen up after seeing the interior designing of the mansion which was looking quite expensive. The butler guided her to the living room which was a lot of typical gangster type. Two men were standing on the doorway, as she went ahead further she saw few people laughing and talking around a huge snooker table and the person playing at the moment was Mr. Park.

"50 for Akarsu's aim and 50 for Russell's luck," a woman said while laughing and putting money at the corner of the table.

"If I win again, I'm gonna date your wife," Mr. Park said while bending down with his cue to strike a hit and everyone laughed.

"I'm ready," the woman said and Mr. Park shook his head while laughing.

"Tell me when you are not?" Mr. Park asked sarcastically.

There were 2 women with 3 men including Mr. Park who stopped playing when he saw Ji-Eun standing dumbfoundedly.

"Attorney?" Mr. Park asked while Ji-Eun just nodded quickly. "Go and sit there voicelessly until we finish our game" Ji-Eun nodded repeatedly and went to sit at the said place. She was looking at Mr. Park as if she was studying him, he was wearing a plain black long sleeved, V neck T-Shirt with blue jeans like a normal comfy guy. His hair was straight and black with the hint of brown all set up in a back wavy hairband which was making his bangs fall over both sides of his forehead. He was looking more younger than his actual age from up close as if he was around Jungkook's age. His eyes have the same color as Jimin's, he was wearing so many rings. His hands were holding the cue firmly, those were covered in colored tattoos till his fingers. So this was the famous Park Akarsu, Ji-Eun thought. Finally, she saw him which many people hadn't. He was like a scary tale, everyone knows him only by his name but he was looking like any other ordinary man to Ji-Eun until she noticed his hands.

"You play really good but not like our Jiminie," a woman said to Mr. Park. Ji-Eun started listening to what they were talking. Of course, she wasn't happy to see Mr. Park around women.

"The boy has abandoned you, Akarsu," a man said while laughing and Mr. Park laughed.

"Most important thing is that he is happy, so I'm happy" Mr. Park replied. "And now that I'm not dying it means I can drink more bottles of wine than I thought I would and that's what happiness is, bitches!" he said while laughing which made Ji-Eun chuckle a little.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on chairs outside J-hope's office, waiting for their turn for the demo.

"Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim?" A female attorney called Jimin and Taehyung for their turn.

"I can't face him... please let me go," Taehyung said being a panic mess and Jimin held his hands.

"Shut up! Be strong. Don't play with your future just because of him" Jimin said while grabbing Tae's arm while dragging him in. "I'm with you" Jimin promised.

They both entered and bowed ahead of J-hope who stopped doing his work after seeing Taehyung, he was sitting on his desk and gestured Jimin to come ahead.